The Curriculum vitae: actually the most important part of the Application. So it's worth the time invest. But there are others waysto reflect his latest professional milestones: The social media profiles. However, today's epitome of self-portrayal needs to be learned.
- What does privacy mean?
- 5 quick to implement tips for the use of social media in job search and application
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
The perfect one Write to has been created, the CV has been thought through from start to finish and the application photo has been taken. Easily forgotten Candidate however, a component common to most Recruiter has now become as natural as the daily cup of coffee: that Internet – it never forgets, at least not without its own doing.
In particular, privately used social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are in reality often only pseudo-private and often unintentionally reveal information that the HR negative stand out and be able to ensure an early exit on the way to your dream job.
What does privacy mean?
The books on the subject (advertising)
"He mustn't look at that!" some may think outraged here that private network activities should have no influence on the evaluation of a potential new employee. In theory, including social media is actually a legal gray area.
Legal experts differ on whether the data is public or non-public. According to the monsters Recruiting Trends from the last year are set by 55 percent of the top 1.000 Company Use social media strategically in their recruitment and use social media for Jobs, Search for information, image promotion and active search for Candidates.
- Keep track: Over the years, a lot of data has accumulated on various platforms that are more focused on the private sphere, which do not necessarily flatter their professional image: You may find the photo of the merry pool party two years ago amusing - but a personnel officer does not necessarily share this opinion . Not only what you post yourself consciously, but also pages and people you follow or “like” could have consequences.
- Always pay attention to your privacy settings: Run “Ego-Googlen” from time to time or create a Google Alert in your name. Setting up and tidying up all of this takes time and effort, but is worth it if it is done correctly. Because even a small “cleanup” can be an indication for the recruiter how carefully you work and, above all, how you tick as a person.
- Stay present nevertheless: That doesn't mean that you should hide all your accounts and pretend you don't exist on the web. Knowledge of social media is in demand in many professions these days or even a minimum requirement. Now that all the stressful materials in the drawer "Only for friends" have disappeared, you can use the wide world of the Internet to position yourself positively.
- How to use social networks for yourself: You want to go through photography and have already experiences? Then show it on platforms like Instagram. Do you like to write blog posts in your spare time? Then post these posts publicly. Alternatively, you can also visit the company page, the relevant specialist media or persons.
- Keep an eye on Active Sourcing: Many companies are now active sourcing, ie they are looking for social media profiles of applicants for information. The decisive factor, therefore, is in any case, to have the motivation for action of the staffer in mind and which is always to find the optimal new appointment, which fulfills all requirements and also fits personally into the company.
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Everything sounds rather banal, but is often forgotten. Especially in times of active sourcing and Co., one's own social media presence can be decisive in the fight for the dream job. Would not it be nice to be ahead of your competitors?
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de