Employer branding is in many HR- Agendas first. Unfortunately, it is too often assigned to personnel marketing or the “Recruiting-Communication”Equated. Holistic employer branding Concept includes and wants much more.
- Carefully plan the branding
- The six steps to the perfect employer brand
- Employer brands do not come with glossy brochures
- What does an employer branding say?
- Only branding is successful branding
- Internal and external employees are important
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
- Corporate publishing and advice
Carefully plan the branding
like in Marketing Brand maintenance or branding is just one element of many more marketing activities, namely one Brand to maintain, to develop, to provide them with a profile and to communicate optimally, this is similar to employer branding.
The Crux also in Employer Branding is: A brand build-up is planned carefully.
The six steps to the perfect employer brand
Employer brands should be designed, developed and developed holistically and systematically. This is usually done in the following four steps and phases:
- Firstly, an objective is formulated as to the importance of employer branding for whom and what is the use of it and which are the core statements, followed by an inventory.
- HR managers define a profile of the company, which makes its strengths, peculiarities and uniqueness as an employer and makes the brand appear interesting.
- A so-called employer value proposition is formulated from this. It states who wants to work in this company and why, and what makes it attractive for various target groups, including applicants in the labor market.
- In the next step, the existing image and the lived reality will be analyzed internally and externally. The inclusion of employees is particularly important. Externally, feedback is provided by candidates, employer portals and social media.
- This is followed by a communication and action plan that puts the profile into words, with the strengths and concrete messages, the media and communication media and target groups addressed.
- Then a budget is created, which determines individual steps and responsibilities and the success control of the individual steps.
Employer brands do not come with glossy brochures
It is always essential that the statements and messages authentic and are covered by reality, otherwise branding will build up fast farcical and even counterproductive. And like any successful brand, the employer brand must reach the heart and brain of its target groups and convince them at the same time.
Even employer brands are not created with high-gloss brochures and grandiose websites, but with lived values, credible communication and the daily realities felt and perceived by employees and the outside world. Outsourcing talks are, incidentally, well suited to uncover weaknesses in your employer branding.
What does an employer branding say?
A professionally developed employer branding not only improves the employer image, but also the actual quality of the employer, so that the competitiveness of a company Company as an employer overall and sustained is increased.
Because of this, it unfolds positive Effects not only in the area of personnel recruitment, but affects the Success many areas of the company. Well thought-out and comprehensively designed and communicated employer branding activities take into account and respond to many key issues Ask of applicants, interested parties and employees, from the point of view of the target groups:
- Does this employer have a good and positive image?
- Do I fit into the company with my qualifications and personality?
- Can I integrate myself as a human being?
- How branding-fair is communicated internally and externally?
- How credible is reality within and outside the company?
- Is a positive and respectful human image cultivated?
- How does the brand look like in the Candidate Experience?
Only branding is successful branding
Employer branding can only be successful with truthfulness and honesty, since the brand of a company always represents a value proposition which, if not adhered to, is not only regarded as broken but also as counterproductive.
A concrete example: Stand on the Careerwebsite in a video models with superlatives from the EB brochure, this seems implausible. But does this a group of apprentices, maybe with slips of the tongue and a pinch Criticism, act such portraits are authentic and believable.
Incidentally, information from exit interviews is particularly interesting because it comes from employees who are leaving Honestly and they report on what they have learned from practical experience.
Internal and external employees are important
It is also important to be aware that internal, existing Employees must be included as well as external ones Candidate and the labor market as a whole. In the case of employee target groups, a differentiation is made according to Age, gender, length of service, management levels that represent the company structure, often useful.
Existing employees are a kind of "brand ambassadors" who, on the one hand, carry the brand to the outside, colleagues and Family tell about the company, but on the other hand, with an employer branding with a positive charisma, also bond more closely to the company feel and identify with the values conveyed by the branding.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Wahl. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
Do you want to publish, increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? We offer specials for these and other topics Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment