- Communication is important - especially in times of crisis
- You can only face a crisis in a team - 7 tips
- Creative solutions: in unusual times please no standard!
- Find ideas, use new ways
- Turning customers into allies - 7 tips:
- Be generous, not just emotional - 7 tips
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Communication is important - especially in times of crisis
Unfortunately, many “forget” Corporate in surprising and unusual crisis situations, how important communication - internally and externally - is. They are so preoccupied with themselves and the immediate acute problems that they do not pay attention to remain visible through information to the outside and to convey closeness and connection. Because even when facts matter, in the end it is the emotions that count.
Take the example of the Corona crisis, a topic that has affected the economy and society for months World-News dominated. The messages that companies send out are special Significance. But the crux of the matter is that when companies now announce numbers, data and facts, they are at best ignored, but very likely even criticized.
You can only face a crisis in a team - 7 tips
The books on the subject (advertising)
This would be particularly important in order to jointly counter the characteristics of a crisis (whether caused by corona or another trigger):
- Attention to the element of surprise: A crisis often comes as a surprise, even if some are apparent in advance. It is incomparable, ie there are no empirical values.
- Recognize complexity: You are immediately affected, the situation appears complex.
- Counter lack of self-efficacy: The scope for action is very limited, it can develop dynamically.
- Create routine: Daily business is severely affected. Create routines.
- Counter stress: The situation has an absorbing effect, so it requires the full commitment of everyone with extraordinary time pressure.
- Find information: The interest in comprehensive information is growing enormously, so there is a high level of media attention.
- Reschedule: The event triggers serious short or long-term consequences. You need new strategies.
Creative solutions: in unusual times please no standard!
Companies and the self-employed are rightly shown a lot of solidarity at the moment. We all know that the crisis affects us all. However, if companies now pull out the standard advertising campaign, this is often not approved. Incidentally, especially not if it is a Industry acts that benefit from the situation. So it's no wonder that many, if not all, companies are asking themselves the question: What should we do in terms of communication in this extraordinary situation?
Businesses are unsure of what to communicate when Marketing hardly works anymore or only partially. What else do they even have to communicate if that Shop or the service company can no longer function as usual? But even in the first phase after the crisis, things will not get any easier. Here is creativity asked, even if time is sometimes short.
Find ideas, use new ways
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
The fact is: There is hardly a better time for public relations! The Attention is rarely higher. A crisis is an opportunity for everyone in communications. The chance to try new things and to draw attention to us, others ways to go and partly adapt services or even completely reinvent them.
Entrepreneurs and self-employed must clear be: You cannot change everything with crisis communication. But in many cases you can at least turn customers into allies. That is especially valuable at this time. Supposedly “great ideas', like a 'corona discountSALE“ can, however fast turn out to be a painful boomerang. Rather tell me about yourself. Tell what you and your Employees do. Tell what you to plan or like one Everyday life normally and how it looks now.
Turning customers into allies - 7 tips:
I have listed 7 tips for what this could look like:
- Provide insights into the company: Use the time and, for example, make a video series about what is currently happening in the company. Or let the employees talk about their everyday life and what they are busy with.
- Giving customers tips for at home: Provide online tips for your service - for example, a cosmetic studio that shows in the corona crisis how the facial skin can be cared for at home with the simplest of means.
- Further education: Show what is new in the market and which internal training courses you are taking to prepare for the changes.
- Customer loyalty: Be generous with subscriptions, increase and simplify testing options etc.
- Show complexity: Explain in statements and videos how you now have to plan differently and what this means for you logistically. Show why your service is complex and why it takes time.
- Include employees: Show what your employees are doing, explain what short-time work means and how you deal with it.
- Vouchers for the future: Issue vouchers for future achievements now, the symbolic first glass of Prosecco, if you can celebrate with your guests again in the future.
Be generous, not just emotional - 7 tips
Public relations always has that Objective, to generate understanding, to explain something, to inform, to optimize or strengthen the image. Crisis communication is the highest of the communication disciplines. If companies and entrepreneurs are open now, but above all show attitude, this will pay off in the long term. So make sure you continue to communicate – but please do it properly! The following Regulate help with:
- To be generous: Be generous with yourself and the others.
- Authenticity: Remain (or become) authentic. This means that communication must suit you and your company, only then will you be credible.
- Show values: Show your values how you think and act.
- Be honest: Stick to the truth.
- Think positive: Stay positive, which means you can explain the difficult situation, but do not charge third parties or accusations.
- Stay in solidarity: Show compassion. Arrogance and arrogance are devastating.
- Show emotions: Avoid pure numbers, data, facts. Bring emotions and service.
Incidentally, these rules apply to both external and internal communication.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de