- How Robot Recruiting simplifies the work
- One button is enough
- Talent pools and automated telephone interviewing software
- Nice new recruiting world?
- Robot recruiting and how SMEs can use it
- Which systems are available?
- What are the limits of robot recruiting?
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
How Robot Recruiting simplifies the work
The life of Susanne E., recruiter at Company FerroSteel, a Company with 458 employees in the Swabian Alb, has become so much nicer and easier since “colleague computer” has helped: Your job advertisement texts are optimized online so that you can read more Resonance receives or according to the new diversity program Women more successfully.
A push of a button is enough and the optimized job advertisement is distributed to over 250 job exchanges and the Candidate report. Their CVs are automatically read out and entered in the appropriate fields in their applicant management system.
One button is enough
The books on the subject (advertising)
Then Susanne E. gets 10 clock per eMail a fresh set of potential candidates who fit their profiles without having to do anything. Another software gives her suggestions on which of her jobs the applicant profiles would fit.
she looks at herself fast what kind of personality profile the potential applicants have, considers whether they Team and fit into the company. Then she decides on the basis of the Email-Suggestions from the personality profile software how to use the Candidates best responds. The opening and response rates of the addressees are recorded in real time and Susanne E. tweaks the subject line a bit so that the response rate is above average.
Talent pools and automated telephone interviewing software
If this is not enough, she can access a talent pool of over 1,5 billion profiles from which she can quickly find the matching profiles and additionally the probabilities for her change and relocation.
Nice new recruiting world?
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
In the past it was all much more complicated, and due to the large amount of manual work, it was also prone to errors and less objective. Now Susanne E. has more time to discuss the challenges of the vacancies, the labor market situation and the recruiting strategy with her line manager. Overall, with her work situation, she is more than satisfied.
The whole thing sounds like pie in the sky or just something for corporations? All the options presented are already available today, some even free of charge. “Robot Recruiting” is the keyword. But what is behind the buzzword?
Robot recruiting and how SMEs can use it
With the Term Robot recruiting describes a partial automation and support of the recruiting process. In some cases, the media describe this as if the jobs would soon no longer be the same HRbut assign an algorithm. It is not that far yet.
Perhaps you can look at it analogously to driving a car: There are more and more driver assistance systems that make it easier to get from A to B. Autonomous driving is just around the corner. But there is also a crucial difference: When driving from A to B, the car mainly communicates with other things – other cars, traffic signs, crash barriers or traffic jam reports. Always communicate when recruiting People commonality. In this respect, the analogy of driver assistance systems fits better.
Which systems are available?
An important part of robotic recruiting is the use of big data or smart data (since this includes the possibility of using big data). Algorithms support the efficiency of Big Data applications. Matching (jobs with applicants or vice versa and applicants with corporate cultures) is based on algorithms, for example.
- Job software: The mentioned job advertisement software is based on the evaluation of over one million job advertisement texts and their success in the form of applications. Conversely, the probability of success of the entered job advertisement text is then calculated in real time. Such software is currently only available in English and therefore can only be used to a limited extent by SMEs. The distribution of job advertisements at the push of a button to 250 job portals is already used by almost 20 percent of companies with fewer than 500 employees and is called multi-job ) posting. Here the prices start at 300 to 400 € per ad.
- Parsing: The described automatic reading of CVs is called parsing and is now part of the range of solutions for many applicant management systems, but also available separately on request. This possibility is expressed by 82 percent of SMEs when choosing a software E-Recruiting Software Report considered important or very important.
- Active Sourcing and Matching Software: The suggestions for suitable applicants, which are automatically received by 10 clocks at Susanne E., come, for example, from search jobs at XING. Of these, five are included in the premium account for approximately 7 Euro / month. The search jobs are part of the active sourcing activities which almost every third SME already undertakes to attract interesting talents. The matching software, which you make the suggestions for the suitable vacancies, is based on algorithms and is currently not available separately but only within a project.
- The software for creating a personality profile analysis: The software for creating a personality profile analysis and the appropriate eMail- Suggestions is a particularly impressive application of smart data: from the “digital footprint”, that is, from data that an Internet user has left in various sources, a personality profile can be created with sometimes frightening accuracy. How it works is a trade secret. But as a freemium solution, SMEs can also try it out for themselves, initially free of charge.
- Talent search engines: Big data is also used by so-called talent search engines, which pull together publicly-available information about potential candidates from many different social networks and communities and make it available to recruiters and HR staffers as an easily searchable database of more than 1,5 billion records. The prices for this start at medium-friendly 300 € per month. There are also some algorithms included, which calculate the willingness to change and readiness of the candidates.
- Speech analysis technology during telephone interview: The “robot telephone interview” is based on language analysis technology and decoded written and spoken language and provides insights into the interplay of personality, communication and behavior. The software uses language and text to draw a valid picture of applicants.
In sum, there are some free and cost-effective solutions that SMEs can also use to digitize their recruiting processes.
What are the limits of robot recruiting?
Recruiting is increasingly caught between man and machine. But if you want to carry out a process computer-aided, then you should use the successful ones Strategies know, otherwise you only reproduce a bad recruiting process digitally. The result is then not ideal for either humans or machines.
Only one in five SMEs know in detail the source of the settings. In other words, most companies today do not know what has worked in recruitment and what is not. And if you do not know the success patterns, you can not depict them as computer-assisted.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Career, recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de