Success can be planned, some say; he's a matter of luck, the others. The truth lies somewhere in the middle: who Set want to achieve needs one Strategy – but also the luck to do well at the right moment decide.
- Is Life Hard Or Easy?
- What do people associate with success?
- Success is an individual matter
- Which roads lead to success?
- Dream jobs are great, but you also need to make enough money
- Management tasks, including oneself, are becoming more and more important
- How do you consolidate your position in the company?
- 7 tips to secure your own position
- The path to success is not easy, but it is feasible
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Is Life Hard Or Easy?
Life is for not a few People hard. You have a job or a Jobs, but they don't feel they can make a living from it. Or they have a lot of responsibility on their shoulders, but they feel of that only Stress, without experiencing the positive sides.
Others have a nice life, a nice partner, a nice woman Family, a nice house, a nice car, a good Future, a great past, but they don't feel that it all means anything and are looking for more Sinn in life.
What do people associate with success?
The books on the subject (advertising)
If you ask people what they classically associate with the word success, it brings up a wide variety of topics and questions that can be narrowed down to four areas of life:
1. Application and job search
- How to get an interview
- How to get a job offer
- How to get a better job
- How to change your job
2. Make a career in the company
- How to get along with bosses and colleagues
- How to make the department within the company
- How to have a successful career
- How to get promoted
3. Leadership position
- How to become a leader
- How to start a business
- How to become a board member of a large company
- How to be a Successful Entrepreneur
- How to make enough money to live
- How you can fulfill your wishes
- How to become a millionaire
- How to become a billionaire
5. Work life balance
- How to live relaxed
- How to optimally combine family and work
- How to have enough money and time to live
- How to keep your health for a long time
Success is an individual matter
The conclusion is that it's not the one Definition of success there are, but many. The point of view varies greatly, depending on one's personal point of view and horizon. And each of us could list this for sure add your own points.
Therefore, we should first deal with the question of what success actually is. Because success is a fairly individual matter for everyone. However, one thing is certain and applies universally: If you want to be successful in life, this success - whether for yourself or for others - must be measurable. And for that you have to have a very specific goal.
Which roads lead to success?
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
There are many ways to become successful. If you are a person who likes to work with your hands, then one might Vocational Training at a trade school may be the way to go. If you are one of those people who likes to be with the Head work, then a Masters in Business Administration could be just the thing for you. And if you prefer to work socially, you should find your way into this Industry hit.
Start by figuring out what you're good at. Ask You people you know well, like your family or friends, what they think of their Power hold. If you can't think of anything, or if you think you have a pretty good idea, ask yourself what you can make better of it. Maybe there's something you're good at that you can apply to another area. Maybe you're good at something that can help you get a job.
Dream jobs are great, but you also need to make enough money
However, in all of this, you should not forget that you Job also have to live that you so enough Money to earn need to pay your bills and for that too Age to take precautions For this reason, you should consider the job not only as a profession and calling, but also as a source of money or income.
Therefore, you should also concentrate on ensuring that your own career is successful. It is clearthat this is a long-term goal, and that goals cannot be achieved without a plan. But what kind of plan is actually successful? As a starting point, we assume that a career goal should be measurable and quantifiable. For example in payment, which is a measurable variable. The next step would be to define your own career success.
Management tasks, including oneself, are becoming more and more important
For example, it's not just about finding a good job, but also about keeping it in times of constant economic change. In increasingly volatile job markets, managerial skills are more important than ever. Especially with regard to self-management, self-leadership and self-organization.
And by that I mean practical skills and personal experience. Because the skills you acquire, for example, in a business administrationStudy can learn are often more of a theoretical nature. Much more important is the interaction between people and the Communication, especially the informal one, in the Company.
How do you consolidate your position in the company?
To illustrate this with a practical example: some of us communicate via e-mail, SMS, tweets and the like. This may seem practical and effective at first, but face-to-face communication is more effective and leads to better results. Because overall, building a successful career in the company is always about consolidating and expanding your own position, and the right communication is an important part of this.
It also has something to do with power – and with internal company politics: If you manage to gain political power, so to speak, you can do yours ideas contribute to the company, develop and make themselves heard. Without the power to do so, you will always be in command and will not be successful - and this difference is also reflected in salary.
7 tips to secure your own position
But how do you get an appropriate one? position of power, which permanently secures or even improves your position in the company?
- Get to know the company: And as many departments and areas as possible. You can only perform your task optimally if you have the big picture in mind. So it is important that you understand the business and know exactly how it all works.
- Follow the rules: Every company has its own rules and laws, including unwritten ones. Get to know these basic rules and stick to them.
- Break rules skillfully: But success also means being able to break rules at times. But that only works if you know these unwritten rules well and know exactly what you are doing and how far you can go.
- Learn secrets of informal communication: Sounds mystical, but in theory it is very simple! Because the most important information in a company is passed on informally, between two offices, while eating in the canteen or in the coffee kitchen. The well-known corridor radio. Those who marginalize themselves here have already lost.
- Educate yourself: Nowadays, it's not just a matter of good training, constant further training is important, because the know-how from the training can hardly keep up with technical developments. The further training does not even have to be expensive, but can also be done autodidactically at home on the computer.
- Do not work for free: This is a very important rule that many self-employed people unfortunately ignore. StartUps in particular often think they have to sell their work at underground prices in order to attract customers. But what costs nothing is worth nothing, that's what many people think and once you fall into the Billigheimer trap, it's difficult to get out again. In a figurative sense, this also applies to employees: those who always say yes to everything and never set limits will eventually be exploited.
- Be social and authentic: Nevertheless, successful business relationships are also based on interpersonal communication. Therefore, friendliness and authenticity are also important success factors.
The path to success is not easy, but it is feasible
In summary, we can say: The road to success is not easy and it takes a lot Energy and patience to work on his goal and achieve the desired result. You also have to be ready for constant personal development and have the ability to learn new things.
At the same time, communication is an important part of the work, because it is always about thoughts and Deselect to share with others in the right dose. However, if you not only have, but also work smart and prioritize your plans, which always includes the willingness to make certain sacrifices, you will achieve your goal.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Do you have questions about careers, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de