Not only since Corona has there been a heated discussion about whether it is better to stay at home or in the Office is working. In doing so, we have often criminally neglected one aspect: the furnishings of the workplace also play an important role for them Organization. 10 tips.
Set up offices productively
according to studies makes a majority of Employees in Company just work to rule. So unproductivity according to plan, especially in the home office? We remember the old saying: who owns his Accounting under control also has his Company under control! This statement can be reversed:
If you always want a good excuse for not getting your work done, you should make your office as unproductive and chaotic as possible. If you don't want to get anything baked in your job, you should make sure that you have an overview of appointments, addresses, customers, projects that Finance and the accounting loses. Then he always has the right excuse ready as to why he is still not finished with the job. There are all sorts of possibilities for the resourceful procrastinator.
Just no routine!
If you want to waste a lot of time, do without the routine of a job that always looks the same. In any case, this is increasingly a Reason for termination. Variety is the order of the day! Ideally, the files should be placed in a different place every day. After all, there is no challenge in everyday monotony if you don't have to constantly look for important papers.
There are supposed to be these bores who create a retreat for their important financial matters; They call it the administrative center, and from here they regulate theirs tax– and financial matters. But times Honestly: That's so eighties! If you're really cool, you do a little bit of paperwork in our mobile Working world fast sometimes on the go. And if the tax office then causes trouble because you forgot to pay your taxes or something similar? Screw it, no risk no fun!
Who needs a private life?
A characteristic of today's working world is that Job and privacy increasingly merging. The chaos worker, if he works at home, is accommodated when setting up his workplace: he enthusiastically spreads his office out over the entire apartment. In doing so, he also eliminates the spatial separation between work and private life.
rest periods, retreat rooms, Stress, Burnout hazard can safely be ignored. A clear demarcation between the work corner in the living room and the TV sofa is neither possible nor useful. Modern people work around the clock anyway, preferably with a notepad under their pillow. The computer can also run around the clock, you could do it at any time Lust feel the need to keep working. The Objective This type of work is clearly the burn-out clinic - and this goal can be achieved faster than expected.
Perfect chaos thanks to multiple workplaces
Those who want to perfect their poor productivity still work in different locations and devices. Not because this way of working would be unproductive per se: Cloud computing, networks and mobile hard disks make it difficult to find good excuses if you don't have important data with you or if you don't have it.
You can also create different jobs, for example at home and in the company, thanks to the right ones office furniture set up almost identically, assuming you have the right technical equipment. But, Hand straight to the heart: Especially when you use several locations and several devices at the same time, the chance that chaos will arise is particularly high. And that's exactly what pleases the heart of the ineffective.
10 tips for inefficient office work
Are you unproductive out of conviction? You want the World Prove that you're struggling heroically every day to get things done, but everything is conspiring against you and you just can't pull it off? Wherever and however you work: You should acquire some work equipment or use systems that will support you in the best way possible with your refusal to work and with your disorganization.
- Organizational tools: You can safely do without tools for scheduling (calendar, organizer, smartphone): what you don't have in your head wasn't important anyway.
- Computers and the Internet - data loss guaranteed: Let's face it, most of them use their computer just for gaming or for facebook. It is alien to many that it also helps, for example, with archiving data, procures information and is actually a very practical work device. Anyone who still uses such a system despite all refusal to work should do without a backup system via cloud or external hard drive: data loss is guaranteed to be preprogrammed in the next computer crash.
- Lots: Ballpoint pens no longer working: and broken pencils: Imagine you are on the phone and are supposed to take notes. The excuse "I don't have a working pen" is guaranteed to always pull and prevent you from taking on unnecessary tasks.
- Storage container for papers: are for philistines: Papers include everything that gets in the way of your work, from important documents and magazine articles to advertising and flyers. Real skewers recommend three storage boxes: one for incoming, one for outgoing documents, information, letters, etc., and one for material that you still want to look through. Whoever is cool throws everything together. Measure the space for it generously: You will hardly ever look through your baskets and will not arrange the papers in any system or even throw them away. Ideally, you should position the shelf in a corner of the room so that you never have an eye on the work to be done. You can be sure of a clear conscience when refusing to work.
- Archiving for papers - the more impractical the better. Do you prefer folders and shelves, cabinets with sliding doors and standing collectors or filing cabinets with hanging files? Each method has its disadvantages when it comes to refusing to work: the former are cheaper and space-saving, in the latter you can neatly accommodate and find papers faster. If it costs you less than three minutes to take something out of the entrance container and put it down in such a way that you can find it at any time, you have organized it too well: think of a few more complicated measures - e.g. shelves up to the ceiling which you first have to climb onto a chair to reach the folders.
- A waste paper basket is superfluous: Don't throw anything away, you can use everything again! Throwing away is theoretically the most efficient way to keep order. But: only idiots throw away. True masters prefer to search for hours.
- Memos are out: If you think you have to remember everything, you should use sticky notes that are always close at hand and on which you can quickly write something down. If you then want to forget again, you should put them down in a confusing way: For example, on the pile with the other papers, they will definitely be lost. Or you can plaster the monitor with post-its until nothing works anymore and at some point they fall off with old age. A pin board or (to save space) a skewer device on the desk is possible. Here, too, you can simply put the slip of paper down - and then forget it. Important: Under no circumstances should appointments, addresses and tasks be regularly transferred to your organization system. And handwriting recognition software for the iPad, with the help of which notes can be digitized quickly and automatically, or voice note systems, with which notes can be recorded as audio documents, cost money, require storage space and are of no use to those who refuse to work .
- Address collection according to the shoe box system: You can confidently throw your addresses, such as business cards, into the next shoe box and throw them away completely if you have the opportunity. Who needs contacts?
- Even though a lot of things can now be done electronically, some still have to be printed out. If you want to waste not only time but also money, you should make sure that not every ink color has a separate chamber. With some devices, all cartridges, including the color cartridges, must be inserted so that you can print something out. And always nice to take the printer off the power and reconnect, especially if you have to print something out frequently because with every new connection the printer cleans itself and uses up ink.
- A deck chair for the office: Who needs a desk with a comfortable, back-friendly chair? A nice, comfortable deck chair is great, especially for napping in between. That little bit of work is done in your sleep. And working lying down is particularly comfortable, even if your back hurts a little!
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Wahl. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
You want to publish, increase your reach or as an employer Candidate speak to? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment