Granted that Wahl of the apprenticeship is not an easy task for a boy People. With an unclear content Perspektive and before Eyes is for many salary a crucial factor. In addition, however, there are a number of factors that Career choice play a role. This post reveals what should not be forgotten.
- Money rules the apprentice world. You should note this:
- The best paid training
- Money or low stress factor - what decides in the choice of training?
- 4 Criteria for choosing the right vocational training
- Conclusion: Consider different factors when choosing the training profession
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
- Corporate publishing and advice
Money rules the apprentice world. You should note this:
Obviously the salary in the Vocational Training a crucial criterion for Boy people to opt for or against a training occupation decide.
Not only should the monthly remuneration within the training phase be in focus, that would be too short-sighted. Even more important is what salaries are common after successful final exams.
The best paid training
The highest paid training occupations include reinforced concrete paver, police officer and construction equipment operator. Here in the third year top salaries of up to 1.400 Euro per month are possible.
The salary levels during the training differ from this: On average, 689 Euro in East or 751 Euro monthly salary in West Germany is being trained. This shows: Not only the remuneration IN the education is important, but also the afterwards. Not for nothing we recommend Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® Company, to enter both salary levels in the vacancy notice.
Money or low stress factor - what decides in the choice of training?
Of course, for a young person, for the first time his own Money to earn becomes, the salary important. However, the stress factor should also be considered when choosing an apprenticeship. Many trainees complain about the Stress-Level in training. The manifestations of and the reasons for stress in training and at work could not be more diverse. Two tendencies should be briefly explained here:
- For example, a clear sign of stress is insomnia. In a survey, 42 percent said they regularly slept poorly from Sunday to Monday. These 10.225 people are compared to only 5.210 people who have never suffered from this type of sleep problem in their professional career.
- One possible source of stress is the demand for trainees and employees who are multitasking to their greatest strength. Only the few know this: Multitasking is usually more curse than blessing, because the disadvantages of this ability are enormous. There are not more tasks done, but only a little concentration on the individual tasks is used. And that means in quintessence: the frequency of errors increases.
4 Criteria for choosing the right vocational training
The stress factor on entering work and working life should therefore also be a decision criterion for the choice of training. Because permanent stress makes you sick. In order for this not to happen, opportunities must also be explored to make up for the stressful work routine. That means in detail:
- Fun: The fun factor can not be ignored even in the choice of the education profession. Of course, a trained professional must also be able to live on their wages. However, it also means that trainees wake up, go to sleep and like to go to work.
- How much do you earn later? If you want to give the salary a major role in the choice of the training occupation, it should be said: Not only the training salary should decide, but also the salary as a trained specialist. In addition, some professions offer better training opportunities than others. In everyday working life, this means: With every further training, the salary can also increase.
- To be economical: Trainees should (financially) make small buns and be frugal. Anyone who reduces the financial pressure by living cheaply and buying cheaply will also cope with a comparatively low salary. The fun in the profession can be an attractive compensation factor here.
- Education funding: There are other options, especially for trainees who no longer have the opportunity to live cheaply at home. There are many funding opportunities, from BAföG and BAB to housing allowance. In this way, a perhaps low salary can be bridged at least temporarily.
Conclusion: Consider different factors when choosing the training profession
Of course, there is no panacea for the best way to choose an apprenticeship. However, we have shown some parameters here that should be considered. The training occupation should therefore not be viewed in isolation, but in many cases clear more diverse than initially thought.
The training salary is certainly an important criterion, but it only covers the two to four year training period. Looking to a successful, professional Future further training options should be considered, which will certainly have a positive effect on the salary in the long term.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store doesn't offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of your choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
You want to publish, increase your reach or as an employer Candidate speak to? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment