- Fascination Supply Chain Management
- 6 Typical Sales Tools
- One man's meat is another man's suffering!
- Old-fashioned sales strategies
- Networked thinking in sales
- Sale instead of sale
- What we can learn
- 6 steps to success
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Fascination Supply Chain Management
The world of SCM is in itself fascination and magic because you go through
intelligent and klare analytical tuning of the possibilities of
create a win-win situation for individual supply chain participants
One person's gain is not another's loss. The magic
of the SCM lies in what is truly common. Only through advantages for everyone
what makes common one Sinn.
6 Typical Sales Tools
The books on the subject (advertising)
Some typical sales tools are exemplary
Called SCM thoughts that actually have something in common with the
customers and thus create new markets:
- Introduction of new products, possibly also in commission
(Consignment) can be accepted. So that stays
Sales risk not only for restaurateurs.
- Distributing competing products of the competitors and substituting them with own products, so that a genuine additional sale of the supporting manufacturer is created.
- Provision of advertising material that also increases the level of awareness of the
Beverage and the beverage manufacturer increases.
- Provision of equipment and technical equipment so that additional sales can be made, involving a few deductibles to be paid by the host, such as maintenance and cleaning of the equipment, greatly reduced rents for the equipment or the like.
- Redemption guarantees and agreements of beverages that can not be sold, because summer festivals are very strongly dependent on the weather. In the case of redemption guarantees, however, deductibles are intended to encourage the host to proactively sell.
- Generally assumption of risk by the manufacturer in cases where the risk for the usually weaker capitalist host would mean much higher marginal costs than for the manufacturer. In addition, manufacturers can better pool and pool the risks.
One man's meat is another man's suffering!
In our Consulting we have often highlighted the zero-sum game between supplier and restaurateur. Why is this a zero sum game?
Because we don't have a win-win game, but rather in front of one
classic zero-sum game equation: one person's profit is the other's loss. The restaurateur's profit is the manufacturer's loss.
- What could the seller have done better?
- Why is this calculation not shown?
- Why were the seller's considerations typical of an old world?
- Why is the seller tapped into these thinking cases?
Old-fashioned sales strategies
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
The answer to all of these Ask is: It is THE WORLD without a fundamental economic background.
It is THE WORLD without an understanding of SCM. It's old world thinking. What does THE WORLD look like in SCM?
Networked thinking in sales
The Seller should have supported the landlord in such a way that an additional paragraph would have arisen. In other words: that additional sales efforts would have been made on the part of the catering trade, which would have meant additional advantages for both.
For example, it might have made sense to add a beverage tray to the additional quantity of the summer festival, namely the so-called "sell-through".
Sale instead of sale
An additional sell-through means that in fact much more is sold at the summer party than in previous years. The additional effort is not measured at the sales, because this often only leads to so-called preferential purchases of the customer.
In the world of SCM, clear benefits are sought for all those involved in the supply chain. Price reductions by the landlord could result in more sales and be able to benefit from additional sales - with the correct distribution of the Costs and risks – everyone involved wins.
What we can learn
Entrepreneurs, Managers and Employees make an honest effort to cover the costs in the Company to lower. In the search for potential, there are hardly any limits to the wealth of ideas. How can supply chain management help?
Some become complex Methods and tools from logistics management are used to generate even the last cent. But what do we learn from the practical case for supply chain management? And how can we do this Success describe in 6 steps?
6 steps to success
- Not everything planned jointly by the manufacturer and the catering industry
and being organized has something to do with supply chain management
- All joint activities must result in a win-win game.
It must never be a zero-sum game; then you could
Give away money right away.
- So when something is done and planned together,
then clearly - in the sense of the SCM concept - the supply chain must receive added value in the form of higher profits,
better performance, lower costs, accelerated processes,
better customer service, greater scope for action.
- The end customer must benefit from the joint activities. Cost advantages must at least partially be passed on to the end customer. Improvements in performance (such as greater product variety, higher delivery capacity, deeper and wider range, innovative products) by the manufacturer must be at the
Final customers “arrive”.
- What you see and what must always be evaluated
one does not see. In many cases it is the lost sales
the lost contribution margins, the lost profits and
often missed opportunities and opportunities.
- Working together can only mean that everyone is involved in the supply chain
to win. What the old thinking has in common has nothing to do with that
Common to do with the new thinking and acting of the SCM.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Do you have questions about careers, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de