Globalization and distancing pose new challenges for companies and Employees. Intelligent room solution concepts can make an important contribution to this.
- Internationalization and identification - is that the case?
- Working in spatially separated teams: uneven presences
- Future challenges: how can we deal with them?
- Identification loss with the company
- Wellbeing and work engagement thanks to informal networking
- Decisive factor: Intelligent room design
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Internationalization and identification - is that the case?
The global intertwining of the economic areas, the global competition, the international division of labor and thus also the complexity are steadily increasing. Technical progress, especially in the field of transport and communication technologies, is driving this development forward.
One thing is clear: the work of Future must not be thought of nationally but globally. At the same time, distancing at work is one of the most important interpersonal challenges. This does not only have to be disadvantageous, on the contrary, it creates many opportunities that companies can also use to gain innovation.
Working in spatially separated teams: uneven presences
The books on the subject (advertising)
Digital change brings people in geographically separate teams together - often across national borders Contact . This makes it difficult to work together, to solve problems collectively and to Communication in general.
In this context, companies are confronted with a wide variety of challenges:
- Global teams have to find common solutions despite different time zones.
- Employees in the home office, teleworking or crowdsworking lose their proximity and identification with the company.
Future challenges: how can we deal with them?
Already the basic coordination, e.g. making appointments and Meeting-Booking rooms can no longer be done by shouting. By working together in different time zones, languages or cultures, the effective Implementation of projects are made even more difficult. In the worst case, not only does the efficiency of the teams suffer, but also the cohesion of colleagues.
All of these factors can be summarized below Term Summarize “unequal presence”. So that companies can bring their employees together across national borders, improve their performance and thus exploit the full potential of the Company high-performance communication technologies and innovative concepts for effective networking are required.
Identification loss with the company
As the physical ties to the Workplace A serious change in values has also taken place: the traditional relationship between employers and employees has been completely thrown overboard, loyalty to the company is less and less a concept and identification with the employer is increasingly being lost.
This development is critical because it is fundamental for every company Significanceto attract and retain talented employees over the long term.
Wellbeing and work engagement thanks to informal networking
On the other hand, networking, private contacts with colleagues, and the building of friendships can contribute decisively to the well-being of the employees at the workplace and their commitment. For example, the Gallup study on 2014 workflows has shown that it is beneficial for employees to have a good friend in the workplace.
Decisive factor: Intelligent room design
The internationalization of Working world This poses new challenges for companies and employees: Spatial distances have to be overcome, team identification must be ensured and the well-being of employees increased.
If this is the case, internationalization and identification can take place together, instead of being a contradiction. Intelligent room solution concepts, such as the office expert Steelcase, make an important contribution to this:
- Video conferencing systems: They help spatially separated teams to build a personal relationship despite the distance. It is important that all participants can see and hear well, but at the same time have a look at the presented content. The work environment should offer as much freedom as possible - which keeps the teams active and motivated.
- Suitable working environments: Employees need to be able to use the right work environment for their diverse tasks - a space for concentrated work, a space for constructive teamwork, or perhaps a standing workplace for more activity.
- Informal exchanges: Employees benefit from informal areas where they can exchange, learn and network at a private level. A workcafé can be a space - a cafeteria that is both a work space and a meeting room.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de