Today, mobility is more important than ever, but whether by train, car or plane: our mobility systems are on the brink of collapse. What options do commuters, business travelers and employers have to relieve this situation?
- The number of commuters is increasing
- Model car in front of the Aus?
- Face-time incentives in business mobility
- Networked mobility in demand
- Changing the system: sustainable sharing beats the ego
- Stand-by-mobility and Social Logistic Networks
- Car sharing & Co
- Flexible solutions also needed in elongated areas
- 5 tips for commuters and business travelers
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
The number of commuters is increasing
For many it is part of everyday madness: commuting to work. Crowded lanes and delays or congestion on the highways do not provide many professionals with an optimal start to the day.
But many hardships in commuting take many workers for their dream job. Of course, the job is more likely to be changed than the place of residence and the private environment. Leaving home territory is often not a realistic option. It is better to take a longer journey to work. No matter what price.
Model car in front of the Aus?
That the Stress is so big, however, is also because our transport systems are on the verge of collapse. Mobility is not just simple locomotion, but an expression of a meta-mobile way of life that includes our consumption habits as well as our social relationships.
Of course, as a person without a driver's license, one thing makes me especially happy: Obviously, we are facing the end of the cultural model of mass motorization. The car - once epitome of freedom and individual mobility - has long since reached its limits in the face of increasing traffic problems, especially in the emerging megacities of the emerging markets.
Face-time incentives in business mobility
In addition to the change in private mobility consumption, the Future professional mobility is crucial Significance. The lives of a growing number of People is characterized by maximum flexibility, networking, internationality and individuality.
This multi-mobile Business-Class acts in a world-encompassing sphere of action, the globe becomes Workplace, the World to the home, the mobility lounge to the living room. Corporate therefore need for their Employees and customers provide mobile services to keep up with increasing networking and mobility. Because business mobility of the future means: work is becoming more mobile, the kilometers are fewer.
Networked mobility in demand
What is needed is new, sustainable and at the same time networked mobility concepts that allow individuals more flexibility and individuality in mass traffic. Thus, there is a growing desire for mobility solutions that focus not on ownership but on the use of transport.
People's awareness of mobility is changing overall. Many would like to see existing means of transport networked. The Switching from buses and trains to bicycles or car-sharing vehicles must function more smoothly, and the infrastructure network must be expanded accordingly.
Changing the system: sustainable sharing beats the ego
The future of mobility is based on system innovations that have evolved from central traffic planning into a self-controlling one System make. Only then will the system-changing synergies between the modes of transport arise, linking public and private transport without loss and thus creating real-time mobility that is neutral in terms of transport.
However, we are a long way from a smoothly functioning premium public transport. Instead of offers that leave today's driver no more arguments to continue owning a car and driving it to work every morning, Umsteiger expects every day havoc with Deutsche Bahn.
To close this gap, there was always ideas: "BeMobility", for example, an interdisciplinary research project for the integration of electric and hybrid vehicles in public transport in the Berlin/Potsdam model region. With a "card for everything", users could rent a bike via "Call a Bike", book an electric or hybrid car via "Flinkster mein Carsharing" and also use public transport more cheaply and flexibly.
Or Bring Buddy - a kind of car sharing agency for parcels from DHL. If you want to know about Facebook registered, could pick up parcels at predetermined locations and bring friends with them on the way in or out of town. Both good ideas, just thinking about those Problem, which I always have when delivering a package. However, neither of the two systems has prevailed.
Car sharing & Co
Despite all the problems, various studies show that the desire to own a car is slowly but for sure goes back According to various studies, car sharing, leasing and subscription models are constantly growing phenomena, especially in urban areas that have a high mobility density due to public transport. In addition, there is the increasingly controversial climate debate.
All clear is: In the cities you need your own car less and the sense of personal car ownership is almost zero. The more the forms of 'shared mobility' become more professional, the less it will be necessary to always have the same car in front of the door. In the country with poor public transport connections and low car sharing density, however, it looks very different.
Flexible solutions also needed in elongated areas
ViveLaCar, a mobility fintech, could now fill this gap Startups from Stuttgart. The principle: Existing vehicles from dealers are brokered to customers as a car subscription. In the subscription prices are all Costs except petrol already included, instead of entering into numerous contracts required of Customer just a few clicks. Another highlight is that because the dealerships are nationwide, the car subscription is also possible in more rural regions.
ViveLaCar closes the gap between short-term rental, car sharing, purchase and leasing with its variable terms and notice periods of three months. The cars are so far in Germany and Austria available, according to own data the enterprise has a monthly subscriber increase of 50 per cent. The flexibility also makes the subscription model interesting for companies that want to offer employees a company car, for example during the trial period. You will see how the business model develops.
5 tips for commuters and business travelers
How to tell the time in the daily chaos useful you can find out in the 5 tips for commuters. For the last three tips, we assume that you are not traveling by car.
- Avoid peak times: Avoid the rush hours. Half an hour sooner or later often makes a big difference and spares the nerves. Those who do not get around at rush hour should consider a quieter alternative route. Better take the longer driving time and save your nerves. How to get to work in a good mood?
- Use public transport: Car or train? - That is the question. If you have the choice, you should opt for public transport. In the public transport the lost time can be used, for example eMails write or make a phone call. Even smaller tasks can be done conveniently on the way to work.
- Brainstorming and planning: When the brain is idling during monotonous rides, we are often the most creative. These creative inspirations should be used and recorded. Whether ideas for upcoming projects or strategies - everything should be recorded in a notebook or digitally. Plan your day. A well-structured process saves time and you can start the way home earlier. Then hopefully without rush hour.
- Read: Whether daily newspaper or news, whether smartphone or tablet - no matter how you inform - reading forms. The way to work is particularly well suited to inform yourself about daily news. Audiobooks or podcasts are suitable for all reading-lame people.
- Relax! Why not just do nothing? In public transport, you can give free rein to your thoughts and relax for a moment. A little break is just right for the energy budget. All those who risk falling asleep should better leave that alone. Caution: A too long nap usually makes you more tired than you used to. Useful apps or the classic cell phone alarm clock, however, guarantee a restful power nap.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask about career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach. Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de