- What do you expect from your employees?
- Job interview in a foreign language
- Learn more from the applicant
- The job that suits me
- What are the requirements of the employee?
- The employee has to fit in the job
- How to find out what your candidate wants
- Technical development: Rasant!
- How to find out how technically savvy your applicant is
- Matching must be right!
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
What do you expect from your employees?
Being able to communicate with customers or colleagues from foreign branches in at least one foreign language is often a requirement for a new job.
Likewise, nowadays it is expected that Employees be able to move easily on the international stage, i.e. be able to adapt to different cultures and react appropriately to cultural differences and customs.
Job interview in a foreign language
The books on the subject (advertising)
This will give you a precise idea of whether the language skills meet your requirements. But that's not enough: change them Perspektive: Put yourself in the situation of having to fill an important position. How do you find out the necessary things from Candidate?
Learn more from the applicant
- How would you describe your international or intercultural competence? (To give concrete examples)
- What international experiences did you make? How did you do that? / What did you learn?
- How often have you worked so far in an international context, where communication has not taken place in German?
- How have you worked with international clients in the past? (Let specific examples be mentioned)
- How important is it for you to work internationally / with international customers?
The job that suits me
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Young employees place great value on personal development and the opportunity to develop individually and be noticed. It's not indulgence, it's a matter of habit. They often report that they are looking for a company or a position that suits them, almost as if it was tailored to them personally.
This requirement that the Job should be suitable for one's own life, must not be understood as excessiveness of young employees. It is simply due to the fact that Generation Y has been used to the fact that things can be individually adapted to them since early childhood.
What are the requirements of the employee?
It is for this reason at the selection It is very important for young employees to ask exactly what requirements they place on your company.
- What is their respective life situation to which your body should fit?
- What do they find appropriate for themselves?
The employee has to fit in the job
An examination of the fit is therefore based on the fact that you can assess whether the position fits your life today by asking the current life situation of your candidate. But it is not just for the candidate that the position must be appropriate. The respective life situation of the candidate must also be suitable for you and your company.
If you are looking for a person for a position that always involves a high level of travel, it makes sense to make this clear in the selection interview to see if the candidate has made himself aware of this and if he is interested in the job even under this condition ,
How to find out what your candidate wants
Below you will find some sample questions to find the requirements that a candidate presents:
- What expectations / wishes do you have for your future employer so that the job suits you / your current life situation?
- What does an optimal working week look like for you?
- What are the basic conditions of an activity in our company that are motivating / demotivating for you?
- Under which working conditions are you capable of maximum performance?
- What conditions did you lack for your professional satisfaction in the past?
- How does an optimal workplace look for you (eg working hours, equipment etc.)
Technical development: Rasant!
Technical development over the past twenty years has progressed at breakneck speed. For personnel it applies in job interview Find out: What technical skills does the applicant have?
Considering the spread of the mobile phone since 1990 alone, an increase of formerly about a quarter million connections in Germany is currently shown on 100 million connections. The trend goes to the second or third mobile phone.
Developments in the Internetthat from today's professional Everyday life are indispensable: eMail, Google or Wikipedia, just to name a few. Not to mention laptops, mobile internet etc. The technical world of 1990 has only partly to do with the technical world of today.
How to find out how technically savvy your applicant is
To find out what skills and experiences your candidate has with the Internet and in dealing with technical devices and whether he uses them in the way your company wants, you can ask them some of the following questions:
- How do you know about using XY?
- Do you own XY for your private use?
- Have you already used XY with another employer?
- What are your requirements for the technical equipment at your workplace?
- Which technical devices do you need to be able to work well?
- What social networks do you use on the Internet?
- What is your experience with XY?
- What programs do you use to make XY?
Matching must be right!
Not for all young applicants, these four subjects will be of equal importance. There will also be applicants from other generations for whom these topics are particularly relevant.
However, in order to ensure a good position, you can always consider how your company is dealing with these four topics and what offers and opportunities exist in the company. Please inform the applicants. So give you a realistic insight into their potential field of activity.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have questions about Career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de