Reputation management, a positive first impression, is becoming more and more important. Nothing works as well as business cards. 8 tips for the right design.
- Business cards: an advertising medium with pitfalls?
- 3 Benefits of Business Cards for Networking and Reputation Management
- Relationship Management: Why Business Cards Are So Important
- There is no second chance for a first impression
- The right design for a positive first impression
- 8 business card design tips that will make a difference in your industry
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Business cards: an advertising medium with pitfalls?
What is your relationship with business cards? Mine is more of a love-hate relationship. In fact, I hate all kinds of paper: they lie around, take up space and you have to take them to the waste paper container. This also applies to business cards, where everyone thinks they've put one in their Hand having to press whether you want to or not.
When you get home, the piles of cardboard tablets in all colors and lettering are piling up. The Problem however: There is hardly any Alternatives. Even the contact synchronization with the mobile phone has its pitfalls, not to mention the scanning of the cards.
3 Benefits of Business Cards for Networking and Reputation Management
The books on the subject (advertising)
A business card is one of the most important tools for networking and reputation management. It's also a great way to personalize your Style to show and important part of the arsenal of everyone Business-participant. But what is she doing? successfully?
- First of all, it's easy to use. Business cards are one of the few things that can be used easily and inexpensively to give you a great advantage in your professional life.
- It is also the only promotional item that people always carry with them.
- After all, it's also relatively easy to create: with the right template, you can easily design your own business card at home.
Relationship Management: Why Business Cards Are So Important
Especially if you are new to the business, you need an effective business card. She will help you build professional relationships and get your foot in the door.
A business card is an important opportunity to make a good impression on someone who is your prospective Customer, partner, employer or friend. And don't miss this opportunity.
There is no second chance for a first impression
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
It doesn't matter whether you sign up for a job interview apply or a new one customers meet, your business cards are one of the first things people see about you and they remember you even after the meeting.
And the saying “There is no second chance for a first impression” is especially important in the important phase of getting to know one another Candidate, entrepreneur or self-employed: The first impression you make on a potential employer or customer is often decisive for the whole later Jobs– and job success.
The right design for a positive first impression
With a business card you can support a positive impression or do the complete opposite. Therefore, great importance should be attached to the layout and design of business cards. But what is important?
There are many creative ways to design a business card that will make you stand out from the crowd. But you don't want to spend hours designing a card that doesn't work. You probably want to end up with a card that matches your opponent Lust on more power. So what to do and what not to do?
8 business card design tips that will make a difference in your industry
Whether you're a freelancer, designer, student, or business owner, you need business cards. Here are 8 creative tips for designing creative and memorable business cards that will make you stand out in any setting and blend into your Industry are effective.
- Above all, a business card should be clear and concise and the company logo should immediately catch the eye.
- Business cards are usually in the size of a credit card (55 x 85 mm) - so if you don't necessarily want to attract attention with an extravagant card, you should stick to the standard dimensions.
- If the dimensions of a business card deviate significantly, it no longer fits into the sleeves or organization systems provided for it. In addition, the back should remain white because business people like to take notes there.
- You should be cautious about the choice of color and the amount of information that you want to include on a business card.
- The layout should fit the company and correspond to the so-called corporate design (logo, company colors, font).
- In addition to your own name and company logo, a full postal address as well as a telephone and fax number should be on the card. But be careful: It is essential to enter a landline number, using only one mobile phone number is dubious!
- The address of the company's own website should also be on the business card. The same applies to a business used Email-Address. You are welcome to do it privately Email-Addresses from Friemail- Use providers like GMX or Web.de, for business purposes you should definitely get one Email- Set up an address via your own domain.
- Online printing companies are often cheaper. On the other hand, you can choose from different types of paper at a local print shop; But here, too, caution is advised, because fine paper can quickly cost more than the actual print.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask about career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de