It is important to tame the flood of mail. Productivity in our digital Welt is dependent on reducing the load by eMails. If you succeed, you will be rewarded with a significant gain in concentration.
- It starts in your own head
- Tricks against the eMail-Flood
- The most effective anti-thefteMailmethods
- The goal clearly in mind
- Pre-sort, sort out, throw away
- How to sort eMails?
- Thoroughly sort out
- No chain letters anymore
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
It starts in your own head
The right way to deal with eMails begins in one's own Head: It is definitely not necessary to immediately unsplit every incoming mail awareness to give. Nothing is less efficient than completing a task half-heartedly while some focus is devoted to an entirely different process.
Go on a strict information diet and focus on outcome output rather than information input. On their steps to the empty inbox. Because I also get dozens, sometimes hundreds of emails a day.
Tricks against the eMail-Flood
The books on the subject (advertising)
If I answered all immediately, I would probably come to nothing. Also belonged to me eMailFor a long time, it was one of the biggest time thieves. Meanwhile, I'm fighting the daily eMail-Flood some Tricks acquired, which make the processing much easier and improve my productivity.
The most effective anti-thefteMailmethods
Here are the fastest and most effective Methodswhich I have found to be a high eMailGetting a handle on things:
- No eMails in the morning: As a matter of principle, start your working day not with the retrieval of e-mail, but with your most important task, which you have undertaken for this day. You will be able to edit your e-mails at noon or in the afternoon.
- Edit contaminated sites: If you currently have an overwhelming inbox with countless messages, you should first create a temporary folder and move it there.: You work on these mails every day for a previously defined period of time - after (!) You have looked after the new incoming mails.
- Do not constantly check: On the way or between two tasks, it may well be that you do not particularly stop the habit of checking your inbox. But keep in mind: eMails are always a fault. When you're working on something, it's by no means a good idea eMails.
- Install a barrier: Therefore you should try not to make any exceptions. It is best to install a barrier: turn off automatic e-mail downloads, do not receive notification of new messages, do not carry your cell phone with you when you go to a customer. Whatever makes it harder for you to check your email, use it.
The goal clearly in mind
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Objective it's always not having mail in the inbox whose Significance not clear is recognizable. You have to prevent any really unnecessary e-mail from reaching your inbox in the first place. What's the best way to do it?
Most of the mails reach me daily in my spam folder or the trash. A good spam filter is worth gold.
Pre-sort, sort out, throw away
In addition, it is advisable to send e-mails in advance sortieren. There are a number of technical tools and filters for this.
Most mail programs offer Regulate that ensure that incoming messages are automatically moved to an appropriate folder after a brief check of previously defined criteria such as subject, sender or keyword and are thus prioritized at the same time.
How to sort eMails?
Possible subfolders are, for example, social media, waiting, billing or newsletters. I can then do these notifications check, when I want it. They end up in an appropriate folder and don't clutter up my inbox.
In addition, I regularly receive emails that require quick action, such as ordering my audiobooks or attending seminars. Since I know the content and the necessary actions of these mails exactly, I have created a rule so that these are also automatically moved into a corresponding collection folder.
Thoroughly sort out
I then edit it once a day. This takes about 30 seconds per mail and for the entire folder a maximum of five minutes. The advantage is that I do not have to search the mails in the inbox and can edit them en bloc.
Sort all the newsletters that you do not read regularly or which do not provide you with any relevant information. Also, set up RSS feeds and similar news systems only for the information you are actually interested in.
No chain letters anymore
If you have friends who send you chain or fun emails, let them know that you are just trying to get the big amount eMails that you receive daily. Tell them that while you are pleased that they are thinking of you, you do not want to receive this kind of news in the future.
Some People will be hurt, but they will get over it sooner or later. Others will continue to give you such eMails send. Then create a filter to push it straight to the trash.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de