The joy is great: You have received an invitation to meet personally for your dream job. At the same time, the panic P develops on your forehead: "What should I wear?" Dr. Job gives tips for the right outfit at the Job Interview.
- 5 practical tips for the right outfit to apply
- In conclusion
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
5 practical tips for the right outfit to apply
In a job interview, the first impression can be crucial, which is why next to a sympathetic Appear clothing is also an important factor that should be considered when preparing for the first meeting. But don't worry if you have a few Regulate followed, then there is no reason to be nervous.
In the following, we have compiled 5 practical tips for men and women who can help with the selection of clothes for a job interview:
1. The right outfit gives security
In general, the rule of thumb applies: whoever takes care of self confident and authentic occurs, already collects plus points. Try to be calm and relaxed Conversation to go - your Curriculum vitae has already convinced the potential new employer. Now (only) the appearance at the first meeting has to be right. Even if you are excited and a bit insecure inside, it is an advantage to “come across” as calmly and confidently as possible. The right outfit can help here; those who feel well dressed tend to be more self-confident.
2. Stay yourself
Of course, you should still be yourself, your counterpart will notice immediately if you are pretending. This also applies to your appearance: stay true to yourself despite the dress code. What does that mean now? Before you think about your outfit, make sure the “basics” are right. This means that your shoes are clean, your clothes are ironed and your hands are maintained. Even if that seems superficial: people use theirs Eyeto identify certain character traits. Kick the Candidate unkempt, it can certainly happen that the HR deduces from this that this makes his work just as messy.
4. Dress code for men: the main thing is that he sits well
What a man should wear to a job interview depends on the area of the job Company from: Is it a position in the financial sector or will (re)presentations be made outside of the company (e.g. HR manager, Adviser) is required, it is advisable to wear a suit.
- The suit should definitely sit well and the (plain) shirt should be ironed.
- If it is a job in the start-up scene or in the creative industry, a suit almost looks overdressed. Here, an ironed shirt or a nice sweater with plain dark jeans are enough.
- Classic leather shoes complete every application outfit. Important: The shoes should be cleaned and tidy.
5. Dresscode for Women - Classic always goes
In principle, women have greater creative freedom than men, but they are also spoiled for choice Choice: dress, skirt, pant suit, what should it be for decide? This is not so clear-cut, because here too the choice depends on the area of the job.
- As with men, women should opt for a “business” outfit if it is a job in a management consultancy or a bank. One option would be a well-fitting pants suit or a jacket, combined with a knee-length skirt.
- At start-ups and co. She can also dress casually, for example a casual blouse with a dark trousers or a skirt. However, caution should be exercised when choosing the skirt: it should not be too tight.
- Tip: Too “sexy” or “hip” quickly looks dubious - a classic style, on the other hand, is professional.
The books on the subject (advertising)
If man(s) and Ms. If you follow these tips, then nothing stands in the way of a successful appearance at the job interview.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Do you have questions about careers, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store doesn't offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of your choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de