Foreign language skills are indispensable in the professional world today. LanguageCourses that can also be used as educational leave are helpful. 2 X 5 Tips on how to find the right offer.
- How language trips improve careers
- Cultural diversity: overcome prejudices
- Attention culture shock: 5 benefits of language study
- Find and finance the right foreign language: 5 tips
- Conclusion: A language trip offers many advantages for the career
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
How language trips improve careers
A language trip is on your to-do list? This is very easy to understand. Because the more languages you speak, the higher your chances of employment and the better your own position in salary negotiations.
For foreign language skills, or at least a fluent English, is now required by most employers. After all, many corporations and medium-sized companies act Company meanwhile global, there is good, business fluent English indispensable.
Cultural diversity: overcome prejudices
The books on the subject (advertising)
In addition, the cultural diversity aspect is now held very high in many companies. Anyone who has prejudices against foreign languages and cultures is there clear in the night. In order to get to know other cultures better and to acquire the required language skills, it can be helpful to experience a foreign language and culture up close and personal. It is useful to live, study or work in a completely foreign country.
But how is one to know whether one is really ready for it and which country or city suits one? If you do not want to rush into the unknown right now, you can explore unknown terrain with one language explore. These combine the unique opportunity of learning languages and traveling - a double plus so.
Attention culture shock: 5 benefits of language study
- Improve your own language skills and thus career opportunities on language trips: The first and most obvious point is that you can improve your existing language skills or even learn a completely new foreign language while studying for a language course. In addition to the language course and the contact with mother tongue teachers and classmates from all over the world, participants also have the unique opportunity to interact with locals. So you not only learn from the pros, so to speak, but also gets a complete immersion in the language and culture of the country!
- Get to know new cultures on language trips: In addition to the language lessons at the local school, you also have the opportunity to get to know the country and its people better during a language study trip. This gives the learner one authentic insight into the lives of the locals and helps to develop valuable intercultural competences (such as openness and tolerance).
- Language trips promote independence: Especially for young people, a language study trip may be the first experience abroad away from the family. This can have a positive effect on the personality development. Language learners face new and exciting challenges and learn a lot about themselves. And every little success will motivate them to continue pursuing their goals.
- Language trips are a plus point on a CV: This is the most obvious career booster: your prospective employer will receive a variety of applications. With international experience you can stand out from the crowd and convince them with their language skills, their openness to new cultures and their independence.
- Make contacts on language trips: LanguageCourses are a combination of learning and fun. After the class, you will have time to explore the new country with your classmates and will certainly get to know many people better. But not only private friendships emerge, but language travel also offers the unique opportunity to make new and valuable contacts that can help you with your career in the future.
Find and finance the right foreign language: 5 tips
In principle, of course, applies to the Job Search: The more foreign languages you know, the better. Because of the high Significance In the following, we present five criteria that will help you to decide for your needs to find the right language trip as a further training opportunity in terms of foreign language skills and give tips Financing.
- Language travel as an education holiday: In 14 of 16 German Federal States, the possibility exists to claim a language trip as an educational leave. This means that in the case of a company of this kind, no employer can be deducted from the employer's salary. On the contrary, additional holiday days are granted! In addition, employers themselves profit from the expanded knowledge of their employees in the form of more competent employees, so that a win-win situation arises here.
- LanguageCourses especially for working people: Many language schools offer languageCourses, which are specially offered for professional, professional and managerial staff. The participants will be prepared for negotiations, presentations and business meetings. The newly launched, assessment-based Sparch-school comparison platform LinguaGo shows, for example, a transparent overview of the various languageCourses (English, Spanish, French and Italian) as well as additional offers of language schools all over the world. They have at least two accreditations from international organizations as well as at least three years of experience.
- Certify your language skills: Thanks to special language certificates, after the language course and the corresponding exam, you also have "black on white" that a certain language level has been reached. Such certificates can give the decisive advantage over the competition, especially in future application processes. The most popular and most respected certificates include IELTS and TOEFL for the English or DELF for the French language.
- Fast learning success: If you are looking for language trips, you should look for suitable offers that promise quick learning success. Roughly speaking, you can improve your language skills by one level during a four-week stay abroad. So if you arrive with B1 knowledge, you go home with B2 level. The rapid improvement, which languageCourses in the home country cannot guarantee by far, is mainly due to the fact that one does not “only” learn the foreign language in the classroom, but is also confronted with it in everyday life and is practically “forced”, to communicate consistently in the official language of the respective country. This effect is of course reinforced by a stay with a host family, because then you really dive into the foreign culture up close and talk almost XNUMX/XNUMX in the language of the locals.
- International feeling important: The language course should, of course, provide accommodation in host families and lively contact with locals, because of course the international feeling plays a role in a language trip and increases its attractiveness. Because in the classroom and in the framework of the excursions organized by the school one gets automatically in contact with a large number of foreign classmates of all ages. Thanks to these acquaintances it is also possible after the end of the language study trip to continue to communicate permanently in the language learned and to intensify what has been learned.
Conclusion: A language trip offers many advantages for the career
Overall, it can be concluded that there are numerous reasons for a language trip, which is why such a trip offers many advantages from which you benefit in the long term for your professional prospects and your career.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask about career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de