Angela Merkel was elected Chancellor four times, making her the first Ms. in Germany in the office of the head of government. The US magazine Forbes repeatedly named her the most powerful woman in the world World. 8 tips from her about women and Career.
- Consider election campaign activities critically
- The most powerful woman in the world quite nearby
- The biography of Angela Merkel
- Angela Merkel gives 8 tips on career and success of women
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
- Corporate publishing and advice
Consider election campaign activities critically
You can see from the campaign activities of Angela Merkel quite critical, even the fact that you as incumbent chancellor due to their prominence a pole position in the media was coming - I think because, for example, that you highlighted before elections on the Google homepage has been.
Also an interviewTalk the magazine Brigitte is such a feature: hard political issues are hardly touched upon, at the same time the chancellor has 90 minutes to present herself. However, it was also quite interesting to see the most powerful woman in the world, according to Forbes, so close and private.
The most powerful woman in the world quite nearby
Because Federal Chancellor Angel Merkel gives an example of how successful People with Criticism deal with, get up again after setbacks or even on certain topics Opinions change. And there is another important aspect to consider, despite all the criticism: Angela Merkel's appearances are an important contribution to reaching people who are less interested in politics and encouraging them to vote at all.
Last but not least: Anyone who wants to be Chancellor for the fourth time undoubtedly has something to do with the topic Success to say and also acts as a role model. But what is Angela Merkel's recipe for success?
The biography of Angela Merkel
Merkel grew up in the GDR and worked there as a physicist at the Central Institute for Physical Chemistry. In the Bundestag election on December 2, 1990, she won a Bundestag mandate for the first time; in all of the following seven federal elections she was directly elected in her constituency in Western Pomerania. From 1991 to 1994 Merkel was Federal Minister for Women and Youth in the Kohl cabinet and from 1994 to 1998 Federal Minister for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, also under Helmut Kohl.
In 2005, Merkel replaced Gerhard Schröder as Federal Chancellor and led a grand coalition with the SPD until 2009; after the federal election in 2009, she entered into a black-yellow coalition with the FDP, which was followed by another grand coalition in 2013, which was continued after the federal election in 2017 .
Angela Merkel gives 8 tips on career and success of women
And that's exactly what it's about: In Cosmopolitan magazine, Merkel gave women advice from their very own personal point of view. 8 tips from the Chancellor at a glance:
- Equal rights in the job: "It cannot be the case that a woman with children who does not work or works only part-time for a certain period of time is considered to be no longer fit for a career."
- diversity: “Every now and then a male manager must have the courage to take a woman into a managerial position. It always says so quickly that there is no suitable applicant. This is nonsense."
- Mixed leadership as an advantage for companies: “For example, the banking world is still too one-sidedly dominated by men. When women are in top positions, everything is certainly not different - but it is sometimes thought from a different perspective, especially very pragmatically. From this perspective, the economy can certainly benefit from more women in management positions. ”
- Fathers months: "Employers have to rethink because men also want to take parental leave."
- Banking crisis: “Of course you are also angry about what irresponsible people have done in international markets. But I still can't charge myself with such emotions all the time, I have to do things carefully. ”
- Regain strength: “(I recharge my batteries) when cooking, in the garden, when hiking in the Uckermark and when talking to family or friends about anything other than politics.”
- Positive aspects of their office: “I tell myself: you can meet so many interesting people. The people you meet look forward to you, they have often prepared for our meeting for weeks. When they come and I'm in a bad mood and annoyed, it's sad. Because I know that, I'm in a better mood again. ”
- Global politics: "It will be even more natural (in the future) to think globally and to know that without China or India, for example, you cannot solve a global problem."
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Wahl. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
You want to publish, increase your reach or as an employer Candidate speak to? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment