Anyone who is currently forced to take measures to restructure the Company thinking or has already planned a downsizing will receive practical tips from 25.11.2020 experts in this field in this free online event on November 15.30, 3 at XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
Companies in crisis mode
Many companies are currently in a crisis situation due to the ongoing corona pandemic, which in the short and medium term can also mean restructuring or downsizing. These measures pose various challenges, not least with regard to the negotiations between the employee and the employer. Appropriate preparation and strategic project planning are therefore critical to ensure the well-being of employees and the company.
But how do companies organize restructuring and downsizing in a responsible manner? You will find the answers in the Mühlenhoff by Randstad RiseSmart online event.
The event at a glance
- What? Online event "Current developments and challenges of restructuring"
- When? On November 25, 2020, 15.30:16.30 p.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
- Who? 3 experts - lawyer Dr. Thomas Lambrich (Beiten Burkhardt Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH), lawyer / advisory board / partner Torsten Lemke (BLC Betriebsrat Consulting GmbH) and outplacement expert Marc Merchel (Mühlenhoff by Randstad RiseSmart)
- Target group? HR managers
Expert advice: Design of change processes
The changes that the corona pandemic triggered and accelerated in the business world are immense. The adaptation strategies that companies develop in response to such economic circumstances can have far-reaching personnel consequences. They represent both companies and theirs HR-Management as well as the employees face major challenges.
How do companies design change processes in such a way that they remain capable of acting and offer their employees valid future prospects? In the Mühlenhoff by Randstad RiseSmart online event, participants get important insights into dealing with restructuring and downsizing from 3 experts in this field:
- Lawyer Dr. Thomas Lambrich (Beiten Burkhardt Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH),
- Attorney and Advisory Board Torsten Lemke (BLC Betriebsrat Consulting GmbH) and
- Outplacement expert Marc Merchel (Mühlenhoff by Randstad RiseSmart).
Practical know-how on restructuring and downsizing
In order to master personal change processes responsibly, the creation of a target-oriented overall concept is essential success. This is particularly true of the current crisis situation, in which companies are facing extraordinary changes. Companies often do not have sufficient experience in dealing with such situations. You often seek advice on the following topics:
- How do successful approaches for negotiation tactics between the parties to the business look like?
- How do companies ensure a sensible personnel structure?
- How can staff reduction measures be implemented while considering the interests of all those involved?
- How do companies ensure that the measures are accepted by the workforce and that the peace of the business is maintained?
Interested parties can get answers to questions in the online event “Current developments and challenges of restructuring”.
register now for free
Secure your participation in the one-hour online event on November 25, 2020 at 15.30:XNUMX p.m. Get exciting insights from the wealth of experience of the network partners of Mühlenhoff by Randstad RiseSmart.
Skate eBook buy according to your requirements
Would you like a book on a topic of your choice? We would be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of your choice. Please write to us at support [at] berufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
Do you want to publish, increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? We offer specials for these and other topics Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).