blockages often arise in childhood - this is because children's brains are still developing and are therefore open to all kinds of beliefs. What helps: Logical thinking!
- When adults become children
- Small Wellensurfer
- Electric waves in the brain
- Children think differently from adults
- This is how Thetaweln surfing goes
- Like unprinted leaves
- The deceleration of everyday life
- No trace of haste
- Open to key stimuli
- Questions of beliefs? Wrong!
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
When adults become children
The formation of internal blockages, also known as wusel, is a complex process that occurs in childhood and that affects adult life.
But why is that? Why do they arise Basics for many Wusel already in childhood? Why are so many Wusel given, inherited and, especially by small children, not only uncritically but often accepted with great curiosity and openness?
The books on the subject (advertising)
One reason may be in the development of the child's brain on the way to adulthood Brain lay. In his book Topothesie, the mathematician and philosopher Gunter Dueck describes very clearly the differences between the brains of children and adults based on the measurement of brain waves.
These brain currents can be measured and plotted in an electroencephalogram, EEG for short. Perhaps you have already seen such an EEG. It looks a bit like the measurements of a seismograph, a device that records ground vibrations before, during and after an earthquake.
Electric waves in the brain
The same can be said with an EEG, the electrical waves in our brain, which sometimes occur at a very low frequency and then again at a very high frequency.
- The slowest waves are called deltawaves and can only be reached in a dreamless deep sleep or in a very deep trance.
- A bit faster are the so-called thetavels. These waves also usually occur only during sleep, when you dream. They can also be achieved by hypnosis or deep meditation in the waking state. This waking state is then seen as enormously creative. Fantasy and creativity can be increased to the extreme and unusual ideas and problem solutions can be developed.
- When the waves run a bit faster, one speaks of alpha waves. We experience these waves when we close our eyes and fall asleep slowly. When we are relaxed and relaxed and feel an inner peace and serenity. In this condition, we are very receptive, creative and can remember things well.
- A little faster than alpha waves are the so-called beta waves. These waves represent the normal brain activity in the context of normal waking consciousness. The focus is directed outwards, and the brain processes the respective sensory impressions. When the brain is working in the low beta wave range, we are alert, alert and can think clearly. However, as the frequency within the beta-wave range continues to increase, we feel an inner restlessness, anxiety, stress and overwork. Incidentally, these are feelings that provide an optimal working environment for Wusel of any kind.
Children think differently from adults
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Children usually perceive what they experience very differently. Because children's EEGs differ significantly from those of adults.
Up to one Age For example, children around the age of five have almost no beta wave activity, so they don’t even know the frequency range in which we adults usually stay when we are awake.
This is how Thetaweln surfing goes
And toddlers are predominantly theta-wave-dominated, up to an age of approximately five years, a wave area, which would normally be associated with creative noise conditions in adults when awake.
From five years into puberty, children are predominantly alpha-wave-dominated, which means that they are often in relaxed, learning-dominated conditions, and the dominance of bettae is established.
Like unprinted leaves
What do all these different slow and fast brainwaves and frequencies have to do with children and accepting donated or inherited buzz? Maybe a lot.
Does that perhaps explain why we sometimes say of children that they are like blank slates? Can children therefore possibly the gathered around them Reset soak up like a sponge? Therefore, children may take beliefs, values and Strategies without thinking about it? Because they're mentally surfing on very different brainwaves than an adult normally does?
Admittedly, the brain wave thing was a bit theoretical, so at this point we asked a very practical question: What actually happens in the Everyday life, when a beta-dominant adult meets a little theta-surfer?
How different adults and children are World can be seen very nicely in a ritual that all parents of children of kindergarten age are probably familiar with.
No trace of haste
It's about the morning challenge, a small one People encourage them to arrive reasonably punctually at the kindergarten on a normal weekday so that they can start their day-to-day work at a reasonable time.
Maybe part of the morning routine is already working very well. But if the offspring, instead of brushing their teeth, prefer happy good morning dances in front of the bathroomspiegel and enjoying the good mood it creates with all senses, this can have a less positive effect on the parent's stress level.
Open to key stimuli
And at the latest when the jacket and shoes are put on, the frequency of the adult brain activity then rises to the high beta wave range ("Come on, hurry up, we have to go, why do you always dawdle, stop dreaming ...") while the offspring cheerfully and in a good mood has a foot in a shoe and is immersed in his kindergarten backpack and is looking for the self-painted pictures from the previous day.
Children of this age are open to everything that happens around them. Open to life and what to perceive. This unfortunately also includes the unreflected assumption of beliefs, values and strategies.
Questions of beliefs? Wrong!
For in the logical and critical mode of thought, which is necessary to question a limiting belief, the child's brain does not yet work at all.
And if this adult mode of thinking becomes possible later, many limiting beliefs, questionable values, and unfavorable strategies will no longer be recognized as such, as they have long been firmly anchored in the world of their own imagination.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de