If it is possible to discover, expose and use the ethical source, a meaningful and responsible cooperation is possible - also in the Economy.
- Take responsibility
- Ethics combines altruism and egoism
- In search of the ethical source
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
The simplest description of what ethics is is: “the doctrine of meaningful cooperation”. That means: We need a benchmark for “meaningful cooperation”, so that everyone People and in addition all living beings on earth are included. Because ethics is also the teaching of responsibility for everything that lives. We must not and cannot evade our ethical responsibility. All these aspects are brought together in philosophical ethics. She states:
[quote]"As a person, I am the center of my (not the) Welt, knowing full well that this also applies to every other person. Serving other people to be the center of their world is the basis of personal and economic success, the basis of finding meaning, but also the basis of economics and entrepreneurial activity.
Ethics combines altruism and egoism
The books on the subject (advertising)
Let me emphasize, it says: "I am the center of MY world" - not THE world! Rather, it counts: philosophical ethics combines altruistic and selfish, social and individualistic aspects. Here are a few examples:
- Everyone is at the center of his world and therefore has the obligation and the right to unfold his gifts and talents. This, of course, also applies to the entrepreneur - who, at the same time, must also ensure that other people, especially employees and customers, can become and remain the center of their world.
- The entrepreneur may and should strive for economic success - but always with the aim of also serving the public.
- When I know that every human being thinks as I do and assumes that he is the center of his world, I recognize that every person in his subjective perception considers himself to be important. And that is also good, because only a person who loves himself, accepts and acknowledges can also love, accept and acknowledge other people. Ultimately, we are all equal and equally worthy.
In search of the ethical source
The Dalai Lama means something very similar when he says: “I don't think I have particularly good qualities. Oh, maybe a few little things. I think positively. Sometimes I get a little annoyed, of course. But in my heart I never blame anyone, never think badly about anyone.
I also try to be more considerate of others. I believe that others are more important than me. Maybe people like me because of my good heart. ” Albert Schweitzer said: "I am life that wants to live, amid life that wants to live." Philosophical ethics therefore shows two basic truths:
- Man and his environment must be the focus of all action. The following applies: “Solve the problems of your fellow human beings - and you will solve your own.”
- Philosophical ethics provides an answer to the question of the meaning of life, which everyone can relate to his personal way of life. This path is not an expressway between birth and death, but touches many stops, especially many people. As Johann Wolfgang von Goethe already said, the isolated man does not come to the goal alone. Rather, he needs the other people and social contact with them. It depends on the ability to serve other people and to develop empathy with them.
For me, philosophical ethics is the ethical source that exists in us human beings and should ground and guide all our thinking and action. Of course: this is not always the case, it is rarely the case - it is a visionary notion that all people act on the basis of philosophical ethics. But this is no reason to give up this visionary claim.
Top books on the subject
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de