If you want the cash register to ring, you have to listen to your wishes customers enter. But that's always the case easy. 7 quick tips for more empathy in sales.
Empathy counts: respond to customers
Important in Emotional Selling is also to perceive how your counterpart is really ticking. This is usually something customers can do about the following:
- What is he saying to you now verbally and non-verbally?
- How is his body language: more towards you and open or yet closed and turned away from you?
- He speaks loudly or quietly, fast or slow, rhetorically honed or rather simply in the choice of words
- And above all: What does he want to tell you between the lines?
Read between the lines
There, most of the information is hidden, there are the real emotional motivations again.
What us as Seller So doing helps to be empathetic to others People to enter is Ask and then actively LISTEN.
How to win the trust of other people
Imagine this: How would you feel, if yours as Customer there would be a salesman across the street who would meet all of the following points:
- He is totally focused on you
- He asks you questions first and then hears even listening properly.
- You are facing someone who you can look at and look at his body language, that he is really interested in you.
Better selling: Listening is the first step
Would you feel good and even finally understood? At least that's how it is for most customers who are allowed to experience something like this. Listening is one of the first steps, trust to win the customer.
Unfortunately, this remains a nice dream for many customers. To make this a reality for your customers, you should keep reading.
7 tips to recognize customer needs
Who something sell would do well to assess your customers correctly. Because only if you perceive the wishes of your customer will you bring the trade to a good close. The means to retain customers: storytelling. 7 quick tips:
- Make sure that your body language is open, ie facing the customer, hands in the field of view of the customer, arms loosely on the body (not clasped).
- Keep eye contact with your customer in a natural way (do you know these “bull's eye sellers”?). Let the customer finish.
- Even if it is sometimes difficult: stay focused in conversation and please do not be distracted: you could not notice something important.
- Please be patient with so-called multiple speakers: through clever interrogation, you can get to the point.
- Work with approval signals or noises such as “mhm” (dear female reader, you surely know this from telephoning ...). This signals to the customer - especially on the phone when he cannot see you - that you are still "on the job". But please use this lute in portions: an “mhm” every 2 seconds looks unbelievable and only confuses.
- From time to time repeat what you said in your own words, so that you can be sure that you are on the right track. It is also called paraphrasing.
- If you have not understood something correctly, ask, ask questions. Always try to capture what the other really means, tell your customer what you've heard between the lines.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Wahl. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
You want to publish, increase your reach or as an employer Candidate speak to? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment