Books Corporate Publishing & Marketing for government agencies and companies such as Microsoft, SAP, IBM and Daimler (References), received in Wikipedia, ARD, Wirtschaftswoche, Welt, ZEIT, celebrities such as Barack Obama. Here are our statistics for Google Analytics and book sales:
10 facts and figures
- Top20: Simone Janson is loud Blogger Relevance Index, Wikipedia and Zimpel with Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® to the 20 most relevant German bloggers and is referenced in ZEIT, WELT or Wirtschaftswoche.
- 2 million users on 100+ social media channels: You will find one here Overview. Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® reaches its users via newsletter, Xing Community, Google News and many more.
- Up to 25.000 visitors a day to the site, plus more than 100.000 readers per post have our most read articles reached. The range is measured with Google Analytics (see graphic above).
- 25 Mio. + readers in total: This number has reached our blog so far - continuous counter here, in addition to millions of comments, shares and likes Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® in social media.
- 30% Bounce Rate: This is our average bounce rate according to Google Analytics, the average length of stay per page is 5 minutes.
- 280 books We have so far in German and English published worldwide, including several Top positions, for example on Amazon.
- 500 trees we have so far for the Climate Protection planted.
- Since 15 years on the market: in this time eg ARD report an der Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® was significantly involved through mediation of interlocutors and research and so the general opinion hat.
- 500+ Authors: Our authors are internationally known, present their own TV shows, and can be found time and again on the top bestseller lists (Spiegel and Co) and also advise heads of state.
- Regular presence: We are repeatedly represented in media such as DIE WELT (print and online), DIE ZEIT, Wirtschaftswoche, t3n or W&V.
Target group: including federal ministers and top managers of government agencies, companies and institutions
Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® is used by companies such as Microsoft or Siemens, IBM, Bertelsmann, Würth, SAP or Daimler received and actively discussed - see also graphic below.
These readers are high-level executives, as well as human resources, communications, marketing, education, consulting - companies, government institutions and academia. You are quality-conscious and committed with great interest in technology, recruiting, career, business and lifestyle - eg a federal minister or the personnel manager of a well-known DAX company:
“Thank you for your great newsletter.” (Press and Information Office of the Federal Government)
“Thank you, Simone Janson. The outstanding response is of course also thanks to your large, active and interested community. ”(Anne M. Schüller, Managementdenkerin)
"Your great Best of HR Berufebilder blog has been with me for years." (Dr. Margrit Bielmeier, Senior Expert Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Employer Branding at MB HR-CONSULTING)
“High circulation in the middle of the target group.” (Dr. Cornelia Topf, international management trainer)
We are setting trends in the media
Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® influences media reports and opinions, has been mentioned several times in the Wikipedia references and will detectable by media representatives such as Spiegel Online, the world, DRadio knowledge, ZEIT ONLINE, or the science department of NDR television received and used for research.
By reception in the media, in university publications and textbooks, by lectures among others at Deutsche Bahn, Bundeswehr o. Various universities and through the organization of international Events the blog multiplies its reach.
Recommended by government agencies, institutions and universities
Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® is from Professoren and university representatives as well as by institutions and universities recommended, Our newsletter is subscribed to by Press and Information Office of the Federal Government.
These include, among others, the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, the University of Applied Sciences Berlin or the Heinrich Böll Foundation. Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® gives himself Studies on labor market topics with out.
Barack Obama: Global Networking and Young Professionals
Best of HR – Berufebilder.de® is made explicitly by ZEIT ONLINE Recommended for young professionals and offers extensive material on the topic of career entry, career orientation and high potentials.
For you our reach package
You want to increase your reach in the right target group for your topic? Our Sponsors and customers include Samsung, o2, Philipps, Olympus, German Railways, Bundeswehr and various universities. You will find more about our services here, Our reach package includes:
- Viral Seeding: We analyze and identify the exact target group for your topic.
- Reach: Distribution of your text in our network: 2 million users in social media, 25.000 reader hits per day, 200 eBooks international in sales, 500 + authors
- Title selection: We select the appropriate title for your contributions based on years of analysis of the most-read contributions.
- Keyword and hashtag analysis: We analyze the appropriate, frequently used keywords and hashtags for you to reach a higher reach.
- Picture selection: Based on years of analysis, we select the highest-reach image motifs for your contribution.
- English version in English networks: We automatically translate your texts into English and also divide them into English channels for more coverage.
- Reporting and Benchmarking: Your contribution will be in over 200 social media channels divided. We provide you with an overview reporting of the most important channels on the reach of your contributions (complete reporting on request and at extra cost.
- Price validity: Price is for a one-time implementation, discount for regular implementation possible.
Convenience for sponsorship and advertising requests
Or contact us for an individual booking or have our price list sent to you. Write to: Redaktion [at] berufebilder.de