Saving does not necessarily mean doing without, but it definitely means change. What can you do to nevertheless not lonely to be?
- Priorities like Eisenhower
- Save like Eisenhower
- The Eisenhower window
- How to apply it:
- How does the prioritization method of the Eisenhower window now work? Here is an overview:
- Implementing plans: It is not possible without initiative
- peer pressure
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Priorities like Eisenhower
I wanted Money save and still be socially active. In Stress But it shouldn't get out of hand either, it was about free time and it should still be fun. Sounds like squaring the circle? But there was a good one Solution:
I just have it priorities set and at the Costs started: With the flexible costs, I thought about which activities are important to me. For example, these are the ones that I particularly enjoy. And then I also analyzed which of my leisure activities are less important, for example because they are less fun.
Save like Eisenhower
The books on the subject (advertising)
The Method this comes from the Time management and will Eisenhower Principle: (named after US General Dwight Eisenhower). Eisenhower originally had his Tasks divided into “important/not important” and “urgent/not urgent”. This simple Technology otherwise helps to set priorities, especially in everyday working life.
The Eisenhower principle can also be easily applied to leisure time to save money! It helps you there too, relatively fast set your priorities.
The Eisenhower window
How to apply it:
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
- Take a sheet and divide it into four boxes. Number them from right to left and in the upper row starting with A, B, C and D. In doing so, size the fields sufficiently large so that you can enter all your activities.
- Now take a look at all of your leisure activities that you have entered under “flexible costs” in your Excel spreadsheet. Enter these costs in the fields of the Eisenhower scheme.
- The top two fields are for recreational activities that will give you a lot of fun (like eating with friends).
- In Field A: Enter all fun activities that are at the same time inexpensive.
- In Field B: Enter those fun-filled activities that cost a lot of money, such as a family visit to the theme park.
- The lower two fields, however, take up those activities that are not very fun. Even though it may look amazing at first glance, you may spend your leisure time doing things that are not very pleasurable for habit or other reasons.
- In Field C: Enter those activities that cost little, but also give you little pleasure - z. For example, if you are shopping while always looking for cheap bargains save money, but are completely stressed out.
- Field D: Finally, it contains those activities with a low fun factor that are also expensive at the same time. Maybe you pay for the gym month after month but never go out?
How does the prioritization method of the Eisenhower window now work? Here is an overview:
Field A and B
- At the activities in Field A: I do not need to change anything, because these activities do not cost much. What stands here can remain as it is. Maybe these activities can be extended even further?
- Field B: on the other hand, there is a personal “problem area”: I like to do these leisure activities, but they also cost the most money. So here I have to find alternatives. For example, I could organize trips instead of going to the amusement park. Or visit the amusement park on my birthday - many amusement parks, some swimming pools and many other facilities grant birthday children a discount or even free entry ...
- An overview of such birthday discounts can be found online, eg on gebura.de
Field C and D
- Activities in Field C: do not cost money, but time. Here I had to think about whether I really wanted to waste my time. However, this will have less effect on my purse.
- And - you hardly believe it - in Field D: In fact, I've found activities that are expensive and I do not even enjoy them: it was the gym for me. Of course, sport is important. But originally I signed up because everyone else was going too. And then realized that I just do not enjoy it there and therefore I never go. Instead of putting the money in the gym, I started to organize my regular sports lessons myself and wanted jogging, walking, inline skating or cycling with like-minded people for mutual motivation.Speaking of ... And also the Health Insurance: finances regular sports: For special prevention sports certain health insurance companies finance up to 90% of the course fee. Some health insurances also partially cover the costs for the gym. Also for the sports badge or membership in the club you can get something at some cash registers. Just ask - and possibly change the box office.
Implementing plans: It is not possible without initiative
If saving were that easy, I probably would have implemented my plan to be more economical with my money much earlier and without planning. However, you probably know this too: there are almost always factors that prevent you from saving in some way. Maybe you're too annoyed to try something new. Or you don't have one Lust to organize. Or friends and acquaintances don't go with you...
I noticed that when I wanted to organize a regular running meeting. I found running partners through a Facebook-Group But sports partners can also be found through sports communities. And a notice in the supermarket or one Display: in the local newspaper also fulfill their purpose.
We had arranged a regular appointment. And then the “mailing” started three days beforehand: one could not at all, the other only a little later, “can anyone at all?”, “We'll meet somewhere else” etc. I quickly noticed: Because I the Idea the organization was left up to me. And if I don't do it again every weekemailt, the thing would soon have fallen asleep. But gradually it has become a dear habit.
You have to peer pressure overcome: Many do not like to admit that they can not afford or want something. For example, when I came up with the idea of organizing picnics in the summer because it was a little cheaper than a visit to the beer garden, I was looked at with irritation. I then changed the argument, selling the inexpensive leisure alternative instead as a new trend and particularly brilliant idea - and suddenly everyone was excited
In the leisure such management skills Developing instead of sitting in front of the television pays off: It promotes creativity, decisiveness, communication skills, sense of responsibility and that self-confidenceto have created something yourself. And apart from the fact that these qualities are also an advantage in professional life, after a bit of persistence, the Success a. So it's a matter of being patient. The so-called "inner bastard".
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de