We should successfully, be productive and always in a good mood - but we don't always manage to do that. 12 tips to get out of the motivation hole. Because we can do more than we often think.
- Lack of motivation: Against the big and small sag
- Self-motivation - curse and blessing
- 12 Instant Tips to Keep Motivating Yourself
- Conclusion: Conscious change of habits helps against missing motivation
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Lack of motivation: Against the big and small sag
Who does not know them, the small and big slacks, motivational holes and drops in productivity - in short: the moments in which suddenly nothing works, even though you have so much to do? And then you suddenly hang around, have difficulty getting out of bed in the morning, can only laboriously get up to doing the bare necessities, even though you were so enthusiastic yesterday.
But, as our picture shows, we often achieve more than we think. Often we just have to throw depressing beliefs overboard like ballast and also think about one or the other habit that we might have seen as identity-forming, and then start with the corresponding positive one Energy to be able to start.
Self-motivation - curse and blessing
The books on the subject (advertising)
But beware: Especially about the self-employed and even more so Peoplewho work alone at home, these motivational difficulties constantly hang like a sword of Damocles—in more than one way.
Because on the one hand, the blessing of free time management in such situations fast a curse, because no one forces you to start work in the morning, for example. On the other hand, one also misses the regular one Contact to others who would help you pull yourself out of the motivation hole. But what do you do against temporary or constant demotivation? Here are some suggestions:
12 Instant Tips to Keep Motivating Yourself
- Recognize reasons: First of all, find out the reason for the motivational hole. Are you just overworked or are there underlying causes?
- Switch off: Often a low of motivation or even a disease is a signal of the body that it simply needs rest. So instead of trying to work it out at any cost, it helps to put an end sooner, to enjoy peace and relaxation, but also exercise in the fresh air.
- Treat yourself: Those who work perfectionistly, but stressed permanently, think lastly that doing something good in between can sometimes have unforeseen effects on productivity. "Do that, but then finally ..." you think, but the mountain of work never gets smaller. Result: We lose sight of what we actually work for, and with it we also lose the fun of work.
- Do something nice: If you want to treat yourself, you should just do something that is fun for him - alone or together with nice people. Laughter works wonders.
- Think positive: Especially when we are tired, we often judge situations much more negative than they are. It helps to focus on the positive things in life or at work - and maybe just a night to sleep over it.
- Rethink goals: Sometimes we are so busy with our work that we completely forget why we actually do certain things. We should ask ourselves that just in between times. Because sometimes we find it amazed that our goals have changed - but we are still on the old track and should as possible change lanes in order to get going again.
- Set new goals: If you realize that the goal is no longer appropriate or if you have already achieved your goal, then it helps to set new, better matching goals. This is not as easy as it sounds, because often your own wishes have been buried under a mountain of duties. Sometimes it helps to bring back childhood and adolescent goals or to remember moments when you were really happy and contented. What did you want then, what was better then? That's exactly what the new direction should be.
- Do something crazy: To develop one's goals, it sometimes helps to do something crazy and absurd. For example, a few years ago, I decided to integrate travel much more into my professional life, even though it did not actually have much to do with my work and therefore did not seem particularly sensible. It has given me a lot of inspiration and opened up new sources of revenue.
- Change little things: Again and again I read or hear about people who have decided to make radical changes in their lives. It does not have to be that sometimes it helps to change little things to become more motivated.
- Just say "no": One of these little things, for example, is simply saying “No” instead of being constantly caught up in other work. Or that you give work to others.
- Talk about the problem: To be clear about goals and motivations, it can help to talk to others about motivational issues and goals. This can also help, for example, to remember past goals. Only: The more people you ask, the more different opinions you get.
- Looking for professional help: When all else fails, and you just can not figure out the motivational hole, you may just be in the midst of depression - and then do not be shy about seeking professional help.
Conclusion: Conscious change of habits helps against missing motivation
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
If you act so consciously and perhaps even get rid of many a cherished habit, it is not so difficult to free yourself from the motivational hole, as you think.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de