effective Further Training, which should really bring something, naturally requires more time. And individually for everyone Employees tailored learning content also costs more Money as standardized run-of-the-mill seminars. 08 tips on how to make the perfect Further Training .
Fun in the subway
Sometimes you discover funny things while riding the subway - for example this successful advertising idea from damago GmbH in Berlin. This lures those who are willing to take further training with a (not entirely serious) test for further training as a network administrator. Humour is trump!
To the clear to ask: This blog post says nothing about the quality of further training that I do not know and cannot judge. I only found the advertising idea really successful. The graphic artist who made this ad also has a sense of humor: Her name is Laura Schleicher and she is online at schleichwerbung.eu.
Training is also fun and creative
This shows that further education can be funny and creative. If you approach them correctly. and not in boring seminars. Company could save a lot of money here if they would tailor training courses individually to the employees instead of simply grafting something onto them.
Or even better: You should give your employees the same decision to leave. You no longer waste time evaluating training successes or wasting money by booking the same nonsensical seminars over and over again.
Saving - in the right place
On the contrary, the right further training courses save money in the long term and ensure innovations - because the employees are enabled to continue their training themselves and their own in the future ideas to develop. This also has long-term advantages for the employees, since they do not have to worry about learning unnecessary things and cramming for unnecessary exams. They only acquire information that they really need.
For your Career the wealth of experience gained in this way is far more useful than a collection of graduation certificates, with which you can wallpaper your living room, but ultimately nothing about you Reset testify. And further training institutions could also save themselves the considerable administrative effort for certifications and degrees and thus offer them more cheaply.
Let them have fool freedom!
A beautiful illusion? The Internet giant Google makes it: The company leaves its employees the fool-free freedom to try out ideas for new services.
Although they make many mistakes - many ideas fail in advance or do not survive the test operation - but also learn much that they can use well in their work. At the same time, Google always has the chance that the next idea can be a hit.
12 tips for appropriate training
But how do you then exactly find the right advanced training? How do those interested in continuing education find the right continuing education? The fact is: Finding exactly the right training course is not easy: 12 tips on how to find the right training course for your Set find and finance.
- Define your goals: What is your goal? Reincarnation or career in the company? Training or retraining? Limit the search, then you will find the right offer more quickly.
- The time factor: How much time do you have for further training? Full-time or only in the evening or at the weekend? A distance course provides flexible time division, but is usually more expensive.
- Where can you find the appropriate training? Search in the approximately 150 databases on the Internet - eg in KURS, the largest but by no means complete database (http://www.kursnet.arbeitsagentur.de/) or the IHK (http://www.wis.ihk.de/).
- Meta search in all databases: It is even faster if you search all databases at the same time. The Meta search engine InfoWeb further education helps to find an overview: http://www.iwwb.de/.
- Pay attention to the quality! Not all trainings keep what you promise: be sure to look for certifications and quality seals. The Bundesinstitut für Berufsbildung shows in a checklist how you should proceed with the selection: http://www.bibb.de/de/checkliste.htm
- Training tests: The Stiftung Warentest regularly tests further developments and thus reveals weaknesses. You can take the training tests under http://www.test.de/themen/bildung-soziales (unfortunately not included).
- Financing by the Federal Employment Agency: The Federal Agency for Labor assumes the full costs of an education or training program by means of an educational voucher - but usually only for the unemployed to return to work. More information: http://www.arbeitsagentur.de
- Education check NRW: Employees, professional returners and the self-employed (up to five years after the foundation) from NRW can get an “education check”: The state pays up to 50 percent of the costs. More info:
- Further training grant: Under certain conditions, you can apply for a further education bonus every year if you do the same again. More on this: http://www.bildungspraemie.info/de/vorab-check-23.php
- Educational leave: Employees can receive 3-5 day leave annually to continue their education. This is regulated by the Act on the Employee Education Act NW (AwbG).
- Master student loans: Do you have a first professional qualification and want to make a qualification with a public examination (eg at the IHK)? Then you can apply for Master BAföG, which is basically possible for all professional fields. For more information see http://www.meister-bafoeg.info/
- Promotions at a glance: Under http://www.foerderdatenbank.de/ you will find a complete and up-to-date overview of the federal, state and European funding programs.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Wahl. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
You want to publish, increase your reach or as an employer Candidate speak to? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment