- The perfect stylistic device: Concise metaphors
- Create messages in a contemporary way
- Create conciseness by brevity
- Central messages crisp packed
- Brevitas - crisp slogans make an impact
- Clarify through metaphors
- Looking for comparisons in the lifeworld of the listener
- Results of attention research
- Animated faces fascinate more
- Rhetorical figures at a glance
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
The perfect stylistic device: Concise metaphors
Many of us have already learned that in school: In short, the seasoning is the spice. But also: Metaphors make speeches more vivid. How do they work together?
Quite simply: In the combination of concise metaphors come out. A quasi ideal stylistic device.
Create messages in a contemporary way
The books on the subject (advertising)
- On the one hand we give her the right spice by brevity.
- And we can clarify important things with metaphors.
Create conciseness by brevity
We produce conciseness when we limit ourselves to the essentials: short sentences, crisp formulations, striking statements.
Central messages crisp packed
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Above all, pour your core messages into short and crisp slogans. Einägigleit is trumps.
Brevitas - crisp slogans make an impact
This rhetorical principle is called "Brevitas" and is ideally suited to pour your central messages into short and crisp slogans.
- Imperative / Slogan: A slogan or imperative is a catchy phrase or phrase in rhetoric. Due to the conciseness and brevity, but also through the repetition in your presentation, an imperative or slogan ensures security through recognition, comprehensibility through brevity, and particularity through uniqueness. Above all, pack your central thesis.
- Anakoluth: Set demolition. You leave your argument in the balance. Stimulates the imagination of your conversation partner.
Clarify through metaphors
Comparisons, analogies and metaphors are helpful in understanding. They are structures for understanding and linking things on the basis of what exists.
An example: The new is similar to the known / the new corresponds to the known like this: ...
Looking for comparisons in the lifeworld of the listener
It is important to look for the comparisons in the lifeworld of the listeners. What we learn in early childhood becomes the foundation for more Things to Learn.
New fabric must be attached to the existing one Deselect to be attached. This is the only way to create a stable knowledge network. This is how the neurons in our brain work.
Results of attention research
Attention research can prove that nothing captivates our attention like human faces.
The animated fascinates us more than the inanimate, the moving more than the rigid, the concrete more than the abstract.
Animated faces fascinate more
This principle takes advantage of the rhetorical figure, which transfers the qualities of living beings to inanimate objects, the personification.
Through this personification, even a dry lecture is vivid, original and dynamic - he lives, so to speak.
Rhetorical figures at a glance
Some typical rhetorical figures at a glance:
- Metaphor: The metaphor has the function of replacing something with something else. Metaphors make a subject plausible.
- Analogy: Find suitable examples and facts that everyone knows, with which you can "equate" your difficult topic according to the pattern: A relates to B like C to D.
- Personification: In personalization, objects come to life. Her reasoning becomes much more vivid, amusing and dynamic.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de