When looking for qualified applicants positive Word of mouth and professional employee recommendation management are essential. Because enthusiastic employee fans, committed advocates and credible recommenders are the most effective Recruiter.
- Why we trust such recommendations
- What makes employee recommendations so successful
- Key figures: How the success of the recommendation can be measured
- An example from the practice: the Hamburg Volksbank
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
- Corporate publishing and advice
Why we trust such recommendations
Recommendations are the link between old and new shores. They lay the steps and make the path safe and free. They have the highest persuasive power - and the lowest scatter losses. Because they specifically contact the persons who are looking for a specific position and the cooperation in the Team actually. And they do so with considerable closing rates.
Because recommenders, regardless of whether you know them personally or encounter them as strangers in the vastness of the web, make sure Orientation in the jungle of possibilities. They replace what is missing Reset by trust. Your “likes” and “dislikes” do all the work for our brains easy. They shorten decision-making processes and reduce that Risks a dangerous mistake.
The recommendations of well-meaning third parties reduce the risk of disappointment. They create security. And they help us save a lot of time. For all these reasons, we often follow recommenders almost blindly. This does not only happen on the customer front, but also increasingly in the Recruiting-Area.
What makes employee recommendations so successful
Various studies show that through a product The employees that are recruited are usually the most valuable: They come on board faster, they fit better, they integrate more smoothly, they stay longer, they work more committed, they are more productive, and they are more likely to act as referrers themselves.
Investigations also show: Recommendations from top people bring the same employees: highly engaged, loyal, highly efficient. Recommendations from good to medium-sized employees bring good to medium-sized employees, and recommendations from employees who are disappointed. First of all, the top people should be encouraged to recommend.
Key figures: How the success of the recommendation can be measured
Internal success numbers can be represented by the following Ask determine:
- What is the maximum number of employees for employee recommendations? And for other activities?
- How long does it take before the contract is signed? And for other activities?
- What is the “completion rate” for employee recommendations? What about other activities?
- How expensive is a new employee if he comes through a recommendation? And how expensive is it in the case of other recruiting measures?
- What is the proportion of the recommended who successfully complete the probationary period? And what is the share of the non-recommended?
- What are the lead times, the fluctuation rate and other relevant key figures for the recommended? And for those not recommended?
- With what probability are recommended employees who have been active as a recommendation?
- Which employees are most likely to recommend in which departments? With what success? And what is the quality?
- Are there gender, cultural, regional or national differences? Are there differences in different business areas or branches?
- Who or what is most strongly recommended? And what not?
With the help of such analyzes, patterns of success can be identified and concrete ones Measures derived in order to further increase the current recommendation volume and the resulting applicant quality increase.
An example from the practice: the Hamburg Volksbank
"You know each other." Under this motto, the Hamburger Volksbank is looking for new colleagues with the help of its employees. And so it goes in the text: “Establish contact with potential new employees. If there is an employment contract with this Candidate, get going. For a successful placement, you can drive our Hamburger Volksbank MINI convertible for two months absolutely free of charge.”
That works! The employees no longer want to give up the car. In addition, there is the pride of being able to drive a company car. For the bank, of course, the marketing effect on the street also counts - plus that Communication im Network of the happy recommender. And the Success in numbers? He speaks for himself!
“In the period from 2008 to 2012, we hired 89 new employees, 18 employees and thus around a fifth came because of the recommendation program. A total of 28 new hires are no longer employed by us after an average of 18 months. Only one of them was from the referral program, she left us because of a change of residence. The other 17 are still loyal and committed team members, ”Wolfram Kaiser, head of HR at the bank, tells me.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Wahl. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
Do you want to publish, increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? We offer specials for these and other topics Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment