Stress is on everyone's lips. It was originally a beneficial reflex, which mutated into a health hazard due to the constant alarm, disturbing sleep and even Burnout can lead. Yoga, for example, can help. 2 practice sessions.
- Fight or flight?
- Problem chronic stress
- Stress must be reduced
- Dealing with stress: structure the daily routine correctly
- What helps against stress?
- 2 yoga exercises for relaxation
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Fight or flight?
Without the spontaneous stress reactions of our body - fast heartbeat, increased breathing, tense muscles, high-alert brain - we would realize many dangers much too late. A most useful mechanism, then. As a rule, our early ancestors reacted with muscle work: fight or flight.
However, our lifestyle today hardly gives us the opportunity to counteract the stress as in the early days with movement. From the life-saving emergency program, this has become a dangerous illness. This is the case in the December issue of the journal Apothekenumschau.
Problem chronic stress
The books on the subject (advertising)
The real one Problem is chronic stress caused by lack of time, information and stimulus overload or excessive work. When stressed, the body releases the hormone cortisol. Even after years of pressure, its production in the adrenal cortex does not decrease.
As a result, the messenger material keeps us under a dau- ral load. Blood pressure, blood glucose and blood fats are constantly increased. The risk of myocardial infarction, stroke, osteoporosis and infection is increasing. The longer the pressure lasts, the more it strikes the mind. Exhaustion and depression.
Stress must be reduced
How do you escape the dilemma? Stress and recovery need to be in balance, then man can put a lot of stress out.
Anyone who, like our ancestors, can react with physical activity is well on the way, because every form of movement is good for stress. Example of strength training. The more you train the muscles, the more muscle cells build up and the faster the stress hormone level decreases.
Dealing with stress: structure the daily routine correctly
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Women have a natural advantage over stress: They can withstand constant stress better than men. This is due to their ability to network well socially - one of the most effective Methodsto relieve stress.
However, good handling of stress-inducing stress situations can also be learned. In order to do this, one should try to recognize one's personal stress type: what exactly releases the pressure and with which pattern of action does one react? Who knows what he is prone to and what he is vulnerable to can counter specifically.
Since stress but also a lot with poorly organized Everyday life or Job has to do, remedial action must also be taken there: Better things Time management and Structure for the workflows. Less perfectionism in many things, that means less high demands on ourselves. And regular cleaning out of superfluous things - Simplify your life in every respect.
What helps against stress?
In addition to a lot of exercise, the type of which everyone can choose according to temperament and performance, yoga exercises have proven to be effective for coping with stress. In Füssen, a compact cure has even been developed to help reduce stress, including with mindfulness, yoga sessions, pub treatments and psychological counseling.
Through body and breathing exercises, yoga offers the opportunity to calm down your own thoughts (serenity), to experience and improve your strength (vitality). it helps to be aware of oneself and the environment, to concentrate fully on the moment, to improve concentration and relaxation. Objective is to combine movement and breath in order to bring "body, mind and soul" into harmony.
2 yoga exercises for relaxation
The yoga teacher Petra Schweiger is also a member of the Füssener Network "Healthy sleep" and chose the following exercises for me, which you can also do while working in the Office can perform. They come from the book “Mastering Life with Yoga Nidra” by Anna E. Röcker. EA means inhale, AA means exhale.
- Come to a comfortable seat of your choice.
- Repeat these breathing exercises as often as you want to calm down.
- EA: hands on the heart space
- AA: Push hands / arms forward
- EA: Hands back to the heart space, absorb new energy
- AA: Extend your arms to the side
- EA: Bring hands back to the heart
- Practice powerfully or smoothly.
- Breathing circuit: arrive, let go
- EA: raise your arms in a wide semicircle, shape your hands into a bowl, bring this in front of your heart space, put everything you want to let go in this bowl.
- AA: open your hands, turn your palm to the ground and pour everything you want into the soil.
- Spiral rotation of the spine while lying down: before going to sleep (mobilization, activation, loosening small blocks, massage of the internal organs)
- Put your legs up in front of your buttocks, arms on your sides. Spread.
- EA: Bring your head and legs to the middle
- AA: Legs gently to the left. let it sink, head gently to the right. Rotate
- Repeat as often as you like in the breathing rhythm.
The “Navasana” is the boat pose for strengthening. Your goal is Balance to find and strengthen the core of the body. A belt (e.g. from a bathrobe) serves as an aid
- Visualize your boat: what kind of boat are you? In what water does the boat swim?
- From your supine position, stretch your legs to the ceiling, bend your knees, pull your chin to your chest, swing upwards,
- Find balance, tighten the pelvic floor, pull the navel towards the WS, raise the heart.
- Bend your legs slightly and place them gently on the floor, the belt remains around your feet, stretch your back, roll your shoulders back down, stretch your legs into the belt
- hunt down
- From the round floating seat, your hands under your knees come into the boat without a belt.
- Finding the balance, tightening the pelvic floor, pulling the navel towards the spine, lifting the heart area, stretching your arms forward into half the boat with your knees bent and, if possible, stretching your legs towards the whole boat.
- Practice dynamically: AA: Get into the round float. EA: come in half or whole boat.
- In the final position, always raise the heart space, tighten the pelvic floor and pull the navel towards the WS.
- Follow up in the relaxed carriage posture, legs up, hands on knees, head on hands.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de