Many People associate concentration with a condition that they have to wrest from themselves. Memories of our school days, when we tried very hard to concentrate on boring things, quickly come to mind. But there is an easier way.
- How concentration adjusts automatically
- You probably noticed the following:
- The bridge to serenity
- Serenity - the transformation of a concept
- How relaxed someone is, shows up only with stress
- Stay cool, does not always work
- The secret of serenity
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
How concentration adjusts automatically
To concentrate with all its strength, of course, is not in the sense of the inventor. Rather, concentration is a state that is almost automatic when the right conditions are met.
As a trainer, I am of course also a great friend of experience. So that you can experience how concentration comes naturally, I have a very short one exercise prepared.
Place a sheet of paper in a row at a distance of one meter each. In the first round you circle the objects as slowly as you can in the slalom course. After that, you will quickly loop around the slalom, but please backwards!
You probably noticed the following:
The books on the subject (advertising)
- You will have been bored when you are slowly walking forward. The reason for this is that your I-1 was not required. I-2 could do this slow and manageable process in complete routine.
- When walking backwards at an advanced pace, your I-2 needed the help of the Consciousness. Almost automatically, you entered the process with your conscious I-1 level. They were concentrated, so to speak. Ich-2 and Ich-1 worked together. And the interesting thing is that you did not even have to force yourself to do that. It was created automatically. Accordingly, concentration is a condition that arises whenever we can no longer do things in complete routine. Accordingly, routine is the enemy of concentration. Conversely, challenge is the natural friend of concentration.
- But when the challenge turns into a threat, the state of positive focus is history. To do this, when walking backwards, just imagine that your objects are sleeping German shepherds. They knew that if you step on one, there would be a lot of trouble. This set is beyond your control. From this moment on the concentration would be over and a strong stress reaction would start, as a side effect of which our I-1 level would be deactivated. We would either panic or freeze in fear.
The bridge to serenity
Now let's hit the bridge to serenity. Serenity is a kind of concentration at the bottom of the challenge. It is, so to speak, the intermediate state between boredom and advanced challenge.
The more practiced you are in dealing with your I-2 in Future become, the easier it will be for you to expand your zone of serenity. You will succeed more and more not to get caught up in clouds of thoughts, even in boring situations, or to recognize yourself and fast to return to the moment of your being.
They will also become increasingly recognizable when the pleasant state of concentration threatens to tilt towards the hustle and bustle. They become more and more a concentrated and thus present people!
Serenity - the transformation of a concept
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Serenity describes an inner attitude. It is the ability to maintain as unbiased and relaxed an attitude as possible, both physically and mentally, in various situations in life. The antagonists of serenity are excitement, restlessness and Stress.
"Et kütt wie et kütt" - appropriately this is a Rhineland motto of life - translated it means something like: it comes as it comes. The word serenity itself comes from Middle High German. It was introduced by German mystic master Eckhart over a thousand years ago as a "laziness".
How relaxed someone is, shows up only with stress
That's what Meister Eckhart once said about him Term more of a devotion to God or fate, we understand it today as a generally well-balanced mind. Of course, it is particularly important for us to remain calm in the stressful and challenging situations of everyday life.
How relaxed we are can be seen in everyday tests. The philosopher Seneca says very nicely: "You only get to know the good helmsman by storm."
Stay cool, does not always work
For us, of course, that's not always the case light. You and I, we all know various situations, most of which are not even long gone, in which we behaved much more carelessly than we would have wished.
Likewise, everyone can probably remember different situations in which you said to yourself, "Keep calm," but it did not work out for some reason.
The secret of serenity
Whether or not we behave calmly, unfortunately, is not subject to our conscious will. Serenity is not a thing that is controllable through the I-1 level.
Rather, it is a more or less immediate reaction of our ego 2. To understand this more fully, we need to take a closer look at the construction of our neuronal-based I-2.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de