Marie Kondo is very popular: “Only keep what makes you happy. Only own what you need” is her tidying philosophy. But even apart from this radical declutteringMethod There are good on tidying up tips. 10 of them at a glance.
Marie Kondo meets the nerve of the time
There's no doubt about it: the Japanese lifestyle expert Marie Kondo, who has been referred to as a tidying-up celebrity by ZEIT magazine, has hit the nerve of the times with her Konmarie method. Purism, rooms that are as empty and bright as possible are very popular and are considered a sign of prosperity and Education.
It is not very helpful to do the same amount of things over and over again sortieren: Who really permanently Order wants to create should own as few things as possible. But that is easier said than done. Because decluttering can be hard work, even emotionally speaking. And Marie Kondo's method is really radical.
A radical life relief
I am speaking from my own experience: I have separated myself from the majority of my books in recent years by several moves. I feel now really relieved.
In doing so, I recognized: Consistent “throwaways” that fast Being able to separate from superfluous things generally has it easier. And another unbeatable advantage: Rooms that are tidy clean themselves faster - not only with the upcoming spring cleaning.
What tidying up fails
A typical situation with it: The Aufjäumfieber breaks out and full of enthusiasm you go with the sorting. Despite good intentions, however, one repeatedly falls into the same trap: frustration and abandonment, because things do not go as planned.
Because at first the first few minutes of tidying up seem Success promising and the chaos seems to clear up. Then, however, one gets stuck on individual things, roughly pre-sorts them after a long hesitation, but in the end one cannot decide to dispose of them decide. Often a call comes in between or the Lust subsides again. The sad result: Everything is pushed together again and the chaos is greater than before.
10 concrete cleanup tips
Only to keep what makes you happy, sounds good. In reality, however, we often face different constraints. Therefore, 10 More Concrete Cleanup Tips:
- Set goals: Each clean-up action should begin with specific goals. How should your home look like? Develop an idea, a vision, as concrete and realistic as possible. An inventory and the appropriate clean-up strategy are decisive for the successful removal action.
- The right strategy: Think critically: What was I really going to take away for a long time? What do I really need? Just look around in your four walls at first, but immediately and without compromise, you will be disconnected from things in which you see no other benefits.
- Be brave! Objections like "Maybe I can use it again someday" no longer count. Another prerequisite for successful mucking out: the right tactics. The so-called "jerk-jerk action" is concentrated, but has the advantage that it is sorted out in one go. The alternative: muck out something every now and then, need more time. But be careful - in this case you have to stay on the ball.
- Things to let go: Separate the important from the unimportant. However, if you can't decide to throw something away, just lay out a “flea market box” that you can store later in the store or basement. All things come in here that are no longer needed but are not yet ready for the trash.
- One after another: Who wants to clear out, should always follow the order. And that means: you start with the unimportant, the utensils without emotional value, such as dishes, and slowly work your way to the more emotional objects. And then, for example, it has to be decided: Are the old letters really still important for the feeling of happiness?
- First sort, then decide: First is sorted. Later, you can still decide if you want to donate, donate or sell for small money for charity purposes. Objects, which are no good, come directly into the bin. Dispose of unnecessary household items and bulky waste at the material yard. If you do not want to drive yourself to the bulky waste, the old card can also be collected. Be active, take immediate care, arrange an appointment. Do not push your project back to an uncertain future date.
- One reason why we are struggling with clearing out: For some things, we have paid really money or think we could use you somehow. That is why we want to sell them at least.
- Resell: Sell worn clothing in the second hand shop, at the flea market or use internet marketplaces. You can sell used books, CDs and much more by means of an online auction. Often, however, the effort is not worthwhile.
- Where to go with the rest? If selling is too much for you, then simply advertise in free advertising sheets that you have to give flea market boxes or furniture for collection. Ask friends and acquaintances if they can be used for certain things. Apart from that, facilities such as Caritas or youth centers are also well-liked for furniture. Hospitals and kindergartens like toys and stuffed animals. Books, in particular, are hollowed out like boxes.
- treasures: Then there are also treasures that simply contain too many memories to be able to separate from one another overnight. Pack things of importance in labeled boxes and first store them in the basement. As soon as you feel like “indulging in old memories”, you can go back to the old stuff. So for the time being, they have not finally separated, but they have provided more space in the living area.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Wahl. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
You want to publish, increase your reach or as an employer Candidate speak to? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment