- Mobile work is on the rise - even in bookkeeping
- New technologies as a challenge for companies
- 5 tips for introducing mobile billing software
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Mobile work is on the rise - even in bookkeeping
The permanent place in Office with PC and landline phone is becoming more and more obsolete. Instead, thanks to mobile devices such as laptops or smartphones, working is possible from anywhere - in the airport lounge, in the ICE or at the kitchen table at home. Have secure VPN connections Employees Access to in-house servers and can easily retrieve the files you need.
Important employee documents such as payslips or income tax statements, on the other hand, usually still reach employees in the same way by post. As a result, mountains of paper piled up in the private study. There is no question: this is no longer state-of-the-art and in no way meets the increasing demands of modern employees. He wants relevant information fast, uncomplicated and, if possible, mobile.
New technologies as a challenge for companies
The books on the subject (advertising)
The good news: The Technology for this is already available - with modern portal solutions for the exchange of employee documents Corporate not just workload and Costs for the HR departments, but instead present yourself to employees and applicants as a future-oriented employer.
However, the introduction of a new technology in the company is always a challenge - especially when it comes to sensitive employee documents. And not only the HR departments, but also the employees have to be brought on board - otherwise it will be difficult to find the new one Technology enforce.
5 tips for introducing mobile billing software
What is important is that the solutions are not only safe for data protection, but also user-friendly and long-term. 5 Tips for companies, what you should consider when introducing such systems:
- Set on user-friendly systems and longevity: First of all, the successful introduction of a new tool depends on its quality. Therefore, in the first step, the solution and the provider should always be closely examined. Be aware that employees outside of the HR department are “laypersons” when dealing with HR documents and processes. It is all the more important that the chosen solution for the electronic transmission of employee documents can be operated intuitively and that processes can be reproduced as comprehensibly as possible. The storage of employee documents is also about security and longevity. At best, the documents should be available indefinitely and protected by the latest security technologies. If possible, don't rely on niche providers, but on established service providers.
- Perform internal PR for new tool: Finally, if a provider is chosen, you should inform your employees as early and transparently as possible about the new solution. Only if the employees accept and use the virtual portal, are introductory and support costs worthwhile. Which channels are sensible, each company has to decide individually for itself. If there is already a well functioning and frequented intranet, this is certainly a suitable platform. But also an own info portal, flyer, a hotline or even a short film are proven possibilities.
- Get the people's confidants on board: In addition to sufficient information material, it is worthwhile to involve employees' trustworthiness, such as works councils, data protection officers or lawyers, from the outset. If it is possible to convince them of the new solution, this also creates a first trust base among the employees. It is conceivable, for example, to have the new solution pre-tested. Thus, any concerns about data protection and employee rights can be effectively eliminated.
- Emphasize benefits for employees: In addition, the advantages of the new portal solution for the employees should be explicitly disclosed both in the infomaterial and in cooperation with internal company trust persons. They do not require administrative work, because remuneration statements are conveniently stored, sorted automatically and are available from anywhere. The everyone's file from aconso is also optimized for use on the smartphone - employees are thus informed about newly available documents by a message on the blocking screen and can log in easily through the app. Particularly profitable: Employees can also submit documents to the HR department in the opposite direction. To do so, they simply need to upload a camera photo of the document, such as the sick report, via the smartphone app.
- In case of contradiction to curiosity and comfort put: Despite all the measures and preparations to convince the employees of the new solution, there must be room for contradiction. Employees should not feel that they can not raise objections. Often, however, curiosity and comfort prevail. Once skeptical employees have first tried the tool and experienced the advantages, they will not want to miss it in the ideal case any more.
Top books on the subject
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de