Our media are read in shops and libraries worldwide - including the German National Library, Amazon, Apple iBookstore, Google Play, Weltbild, Hugendubel, Barnes and Nobel - and many others. You will find a detailed overview below:
Sales figures and Amazon sales ranks
Our media are always at the forefront of the Amazon sales ranks - for example our titles “Say no without feeling guilty” and “Dealing with the boss”. You can find press reviews and customer feedback on our books here..
Our media in 300.000 libraries worldwide
Our media can be found in over 300.000 libraries and use the following providers for this purpose:
German National Library
Our media are listed in the holdings of the German National Library.
Baker and Taylor
Deliverer from the USA. Mainly supplies institutional customers such as libraries, schools and companies, but also other dealers.
Distribution of digital content to libraries and companies
Provider from the USA. Supplies libraries in Germany and Switzerland via a so-called cloud library.
Die Onleihe - digital lending portals for libraries in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well as the Goethe-Institut.
Sale or loan of specialist literature to libraries worldwide.
Deliverer from the USA. Digital lending models for more than 33.000 libraries and schools worldwide, the German market is currently expanding significantly. There is also an OverDrive app that end customers can use to view the library catalog.
Swiss specialist information
Sale or hire purchase of the eBooks to institutional customers worldwide via the e-book library (EBL), ebrary and ProQuest platforms eBook Central as well ebooks.com
Our media in worldwide sales
Amazon Kindle Shop (amazon.de)
The media are purchased and available directly on the Kindle readers and / or the Kindle apps for Windows, OS X, iOS, Android and Blackberry.
We are also participating in the Kindle Unlimited Amazon subscription model: Readers can read our media here for free.
The sales areas include Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary, United Kingdom, Cyprus
Amazon Kindle Store (amazon.com)
The connection of amazon.com with the sales areas USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil as well as India, Japan, Australia and New Zealand is also possible on request.
International distribution for our media via the Google Play Store.
Purchase and availability of the eBooks directly from the iBooks application (iTunes) on OS X and iOS.
Own stores in Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Canada, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal , Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary, United Kingdom, United States of America, Cyprus
Barnes and Noble
Selling the media via your own reader nook, in your own web shop and the nook apps on Android and iOS.
Sales area: United States of America
Selling the media via your own reader as well as your own web shop and Kobo apps on Windows.
Kobo.com is represented in over 190 countries worldwide, including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Germany, England, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Canada, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, the Netherlands , Austria, Philippines, Portugal, Switzerland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, United States of America, Cyprus. Here is an overview of the shops supplied:
- WHSmith (UK)
- American Booksellers Association - variety of participant websites (USA)
- Walmart (USA)
- Angus and Robertson (Australia)
- Collins (Australia)
- Rakuten (Japan, USA, France)
- La Feltrinelli (Italy)
- Mondadori (Italy)
- Livraria Cultura (Brazil)
- Chapters Indigo (Canada)
- FNAC (France, Spain, Portugal)
- PaperPlus (New Zealand)
- Gandhi (Mexico)
- Librería Porrúa (Mexico)
- National Book Store (Philippines)
- La Central (Spain)
- DundR (Turkey)
- Idefix (Turkey)
Since entering the market in March 2013, the tolino alliance has successfully established itself as one of the leading brands for digital reading in German-speaking countries.
- Tolino Media GmbH and Co. KG (formerly Pubbles): Selling the media via its own readers and pads as well as via the affiliated dealers.
- bol.de: belongs to Thalia with platforms in Germany and the Netherlands
- books.ch: belongs to Orell Füssli Thalia AG
- buch.de: belongs to Thalia
- buecher.de: belongs to worldview
- Hugendubel: with own platforms as well as the end customer platform http://www.ebook.de
- Libri GmbH: with the attached bookstores
- Libris Blz. BV: Platform in the Netherlands
- Mayersche Bookstore KG: The Mayersche Bookstore is a bookstore founded by Jacob Anton Mayer in the year 1817 in Aachen. Since then, the Mayersche bookshop has been family owned.
- Osiandersche Buchhandlung GmbH: The Osiandersche Buchhandlung is an 1596 founded by Erhard Cellius and later named after Christian Friedrich Osiander southern German bookstores.
- otto-media.de: At the Otto Group's Otto Media platform, you can buy books, eBookOrder s, magazines, DVDs and games.
- Standaard Boekhandel: Platform in Belgium
- Thalia: with own platforms in Germany, Austria, Switzerland Stand: Mai 2018
- worldview: with own platforms in Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Sells our media both through its own web shop and to affiliated dealers and libraries.
- http://www.ciando.com, http://www.ciando.de, http://www.ciando.at, http://www.ciando.ch, www2.ciando.com
- Aldi E-Books (www.aldilife.com/ebooks - Medion AG)
- Hofer e-books (www.hoferlife.at - Medion Austria GmbH)
- Aneta Giec-Pacharzyna (ekiosk-online.de, (http://ekiosk-online.ciando.com/)
- Auwärter Medien GmbH (e-books.ciando.com)
- borro media GmbH (borromedien.ciando.com)
- Bookshop “Miss Marple´s” (http://missmarples-books.ciando-shop.com/)
- buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG (www.buecher.de)
- CeDe-Shop AG (www.cede.ch)
- Conrad Electronic SE (http://conrad.ciando.com)
- Delta X Publisher eU (http://deltax.ciando.com)
- ebuch-laden24.de, Thomas Hackenberg (http://ebuch-laden24.ciando.com)
- ERNSTER Logistique (more serious.ciando.com)
- Ex Libris AG (www.exlibris.ch)
- Georg Blendl Buchhandlung und Antiquariat GmbH & Co. KG (http://bgb-online.ciando.com)
- Hermann Hrobak (http://eBook25.ciando.com)
- Hugendbubel Fachinformationen GmbH
- Mannheimer Morgen Großdruckerei und Verlag GmbH (morgenweb.ciando-shop.com)
- Markus Mölders - Mediawurm.com (mediawurm.ciando.com)
- media control GmbH (www.ceebo.de)
- Michael Gronert (ebook-preishammer.de, http://ebook-preishammer.ciando.com)
- minibook.eu, Christof Jaufenthaler (en-minibook.ciando.com)
- minibook.eu, Christof Jaufenthaler (minibook.ciando.com)
- Morawa Book and Media GmbH (www.morawa-buch.at)
- MyGoodPlace, Alexander Klement (mygoodplace.ciando.com)
- New Crown Consultants Establishment (www.books-ebook.ciando.com)
- Online bookstore Regula Seiler (www.businessbuch.ch)
- Petra Lehnert (ebooks-fachzeitungen-de.ciando.com)
- PBM Psychology Buch- und Medianhandelsgesellschaft mbH (www.psychologiebuch.de)
- Quolibris GmbH (www.quolibris.de)
- SCM Shop Fallersleben, Bookshop Andreas König (scm-fallersleben.ciando.com)
- Shop plus plus GmbH (http://shopplusplus.ciando.com)
- Solon Book Service GmbH (http://solon-buch.ciando.com/)
- taz Publishing and Distribution GmbH (taz.ciando.com)
- Thieme & Frohberg GmbH (www.frohberg.de)
- ims Internationaler Medien Service GmbH & Co. KG (www.ims.as)
- Isolagra GmbH (reeedy.ciando.com)
- Koch, Neff & Volckmar GmbH
- Lehmann's Media GmbH (www.lehmanns.de)
- divibib GmbH (www.onleihe.net)
- ProQuest (www.proquest.com)
Selling through their own webshop and through various reader applications such as Stanza (iPhone) or Aldiko (Android).
Heap of eLibrary
International B2B sales
International sales with numerous dealers, especially from the USA.
Russian eReading retailer.
International dealers with a focus on Italy are connected.
Sales are made via other connected dealers and shops. Trading partners supplied via ceebo are:
- Stein'sche bookstore
- AAVAA publishing house
- Amahoff Bookstore
- Ansenso GmbH
- Aquensis Publishing House
- Athene Media Publishing House
- Attatroll bookstore
- Besold book paper
- Best Off-Verlag
- Bildner Verlag (readersplanet.de)
- Braunbarth bookstore
- Book trade office
- Book and media
- Books Keuck
- Bookstore Backhaus
- Bookstore Brunner
- Bookstore Georg Blendl
- Bookstore Heyn
- Bookstore Wirthmiller
- Book Center AG
- Comelivres AG
- Connectare Marketing
- Dieter Kroos
- Easy Book
- Real publisher
- One A media
- eLesia publishing house
- G. Umbreit
- Listen well! publishing company
- ImCoSys AG
- Inkpot UG
- Law bookstore Gabriele Haßlocher
- Kohlibri René Kohl
- Kubon and Sagner
- Life Media Group
- Maciej Klimkiewicz
- Mag. Holger Dominik Steinbichler
- Massurgo Publishing House
- Metzler bookstore
- Minimax publishing house Judith Arndt
- ML Magazine Load
- My eBooks
- Neufeld publishing house
- Neukirchen publishing company
- New Crown Consultants Establishment
- Ecumenical press forum
- OnlineKiosk GmbH
- pferdia tv, Thomas Vogel
- Pocketbook Readers
- renabuch.de second-hand bookshop and publishing house
- Typesetting bookstore
- Schulkin GbR
- Straelener Buchhaus
- TVZ Theological Publishing House Zurich
- university book Kassel
- VARIA system
- Verlagsanstalt Tyrolia
- veron insurance broker
Sales are made via other connected dealers and shops. About libreka! Supplied trading partners are:
More than 800 online shops in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are connected via the MVB end customer platform
Marketing Association Austria
Stationary retail companies in Austria and South Tyrol with numerous branches are connected:
- Burgenland bookstores: Desch-Drexler, Nentwich
- Lower Austria bookstores: Alexowsky, Bücher-Schütze, Bücherstube Horn, Schmidl, Spazierer, Thiel, Zweymüller
- Upper Austria bookshops: Joh. Haas, Neugebauer, Veritas
- Salzburg bookstores: Motzko, Pfeifenberger, Rupertus
- Styria bookstores: Freudensprung, Plautz, city bookstore Liezen
- Vienna bookshops: bestseller in EKAZENT-Hietzing, bestseller Millennium City, Freudensprung GmbH, ÖBV, Südwind Buchwelt
With around 600 member bookstores
G. Umbreit GmbH and Co. KG
With various affiliated shops
Sack Media Group - Trade Media
Sack Fachmedien from Düsseldorf has specialized in law, economics and taxation as a specialist retailer since 1927.
Other smaller dealers
libreka! also supplies numerous other smaller publishers and dealers:
- Alexowsky - books, magazines, paper, games
- Alpha bookstore
- Alpha bookstore Mannheim
- Asaph Buch- und Musikvertrieb GmbH
- Athesia Buch GmbH
- Besold Buch - Papier eV
- FOUNTAIN BIBLE PANORAMA
- Brunnen Verlag GmbH
- Book club Meran
- Bookstore Brunner GmbH
- Dynamis bookstore
- Bookstore Franz Dim GmbH
- Bookstore Johannes Heyn
- Bookstore Kisch and Co.
- Wirthmiller bookstore
- Buchwelten Mag. (FH) Herta Emmer GmbH
- Carl Huebscher GmbH
- German Bible Society
- DocCheck Medical Services
- dradiwaberl uni-bookshop
- Ennsthaler GmbH and Co. KG
- Reference book Judge
- Facultas Verlags- und Buchhandels AG
- GES Verlag UG limited liability
- Harry Buzzel
- Heinrich Köndgen GmbH
- INTU GesmbH
- Kawohl publishing house
- Kral-Mödling-Buch GmbH
- Kuppitsch book trade GesmbH
- MANZ'sche Verlags- und Universitätsbuchhandlung GmbH
- Mixtvision Digital GmbH
- NWB Verlag GmbH and Co. KG
- OnlineKiosk GmbH
- Otto u. Hans Lauf. Bookstore
- Ralf Jordan - historical book table
- Rheinberg book
- S. Toeche-Mittler Verlagbuchhandlung
- Schachtner GmbH and Co. KG
- Schäffer Verlag
- SEMDOC Fachbuchhandel Neubrandenburg
- Shop Avanti
- Spazierer GmbH book and paper shop
- Tele Entertainment UG
- Tyrolia Publishing House
- Mail order bookstore Che and Chandler
- VUB Printmedia
Sales network that offers various web shop solutions and apps.
Independent eReading dealer.
Distribution through numerous international platforms
Sales of eReading media and readers at obreey.com
Operator of the international shop World of Digitals
Our media in subscription and flat rate models
In addition to retail and libraries, subscription models for all types of digital reading are becoming more and more interesting. With these models, readers have unlimited access to all of our media for a monthly fee.
Amazon Kindle Unlimited
We participate in the Amazon subscription model Kindle Unlimited: Readers can read our media here for free.
Polish reading platform
Swedish reading platform with subscription model
US subscription-based reading platform. The reader has access to our media via an app. The app can be installed on Android, iOS and also on the Kindle Fire.
German subscription model. The reader can borrow our media via the skoobe app (Android and iOS).
Subscription model from Spain, also focuses on the German market and works closely with the partners of the Freenet Group. The offer can also be used via an app.