When planning and organizing a meeting, various success factors play a role. Here are 4 tips to help you achieve almost perfect meetings.
- 1. Who is coming at all?
- 2. attendance
- 3. Meeting duration: short or long?
- 4. The right protocol
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
1. Who is coming at all?
A not to be underestimated success is the decisionwho you go to Meeting invite and who not. For routine meetings or a jour fixe, the group of participants is clear. In other cases they determine Objective and the agenda items about who is invited.
Do not invite too many participants, as the success of the meeting is as follows: The fewer participants involved, the better. With a manageable number of participants, it is easier for you to keep the thread. It is also possible to invite specific participants to individual agenda items.
The books on the subject (advertising)
No more than ten people should attend your general meeting. To make decisions and to develop concepts, five to eight participants are considered ideal.
Ask yourself the simple question: If you could only invite three people to this decision-making meeting, who would they be? The answer to this question leaves you with the Planning certainly be more rational.
3. Meeting duration: short or long?
Usually, shorter meetings are more productive than longer ones. But there are also issues where useful is that these are carried out longer because they are then more productive. For example, you might consider holding one longer meeting each quarter instead of shorter weekly or monthly ones to organize.
4. The right protocol
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
No meeting without a log: A result log, ideally written during the meeting and immediately after the event per eMail sent, briefly summarizes who was present and which ones Measures have been agreed, and serves as proof of work for the productive use of the meeting time.
If the log is then logged, the following log types can be distinguished:
- Memory protocols: are written after a conversation by individual participants in the meeting as a memory aid in which aspects and facts that appear important are recorded in order to document the rough content of the conversation or individual points that appear important. The results are summarized in short minutes and provided with the information that enables a non-participant to understand the relationships within the event.
- Summary proceedings: summarize the key findings of the meeting. Decisions and work orders in particular are laid down. The contributions of individual attendants are not marked. The result of the event is the joint result of the whole group. It is therefore not clear how the respective results came about. The objective here is the effective recording and keeping of work orders in the sense of who does what with whom and when. This is the most common type of business log.
- The detailed result logs: It also covers the pathways to decision-making and important opinions and contributions. Literal citations and indirect speech are identified as such.
- A History Log: shows the entire course of the event. All arguments and opinions are recorded. Resolutions are quoted in full. The exact path to joint decisions and the reservations of individual participants that still exist are clearly documented and can be read. In the verbatim protocol, contributions are made verbatim. For example, it can be transcripts of tape recordings. The speeches are identified by name.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de