Already blogged today ?! No? How criminal! ;-) Because the blog is now one of the most important marketing tools for Company and self-employed, the inboundMarketing operate. This is the only way you can effectively convince the web user of your expert knowledge and your performance.
5 tips for blog articles that are really read
- 1. Your blog article - guides the reader through a clear text structure
- 2. Your Blog Article - contains reader brain friendly sentences
- 3. Your blog article - delights the reader with specific expressions
- 4. Your blog article - does not bother with fill words
- 5. Your blog article - crowned by great language pictures
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
- Corporate publishing and advice
5 tips for blog articles that are really read
In what I read daily however in the net so, one must unfortunately often speak of text accidents. And the scared guarantees the web reader. If you want to stand out from the bland blogs, there is only one thing: writing first-class texts. No ifs and buts.
That's the only way to increase the number of readers and leads because your great blog posts are shared. And there will be more conversion in the medium term.
What do you have to pay attention to when writing? I'll show you here.
1. Your blog article - guides the reader through a clear text structure
The web text reader is an extremely impatient species, the one Online-Scans text page in 10 seconds. In fact, 55% of web users spend less than 15 seconds on your website. In this period of time, the reader wants to find out: what is on offer? Do I benefit from it? The better you structure your text with eye anchors, the easier it will be for the reader to find their way around. And stay on your website.
- Headline - This is where you should grab the reader with their life's wishes and dreams. Because 8 out of 10 visitors read the headline, but only 2 out of 10 read the rest of the text. The headline does not necessarily have to describe the content of the article. Another tip: According to several studies, headings with numbers are more attractive.
- Intersections - They are an absolute duty because they guide the reader through the text labyrinth like a common thread. And they are both appetizers, should be curious to make the following paragraph.
- Paragraphs - One paragraph per paragraph is the rule of thumb. So paragraphs do not turn into mini-novels. And also within the paragraph, use small anchors in the form of structural words such as first, then, after all, in total, and for a conclusion thus, therefore, therefore, therefore. These little words have a great effect, because the reader can orient themselves on them.
- Punctuation marks - Use the special punctuation marks such as dashes and colonies. Please do not increase the use to the hallucination at the reader, because then the anchor effect. You should not use staples except for abbreviations because they interfere with the reading flow.
- Enumerate - Enumerate lists in the text, with numbers, bullets, or checkmarks. Enumerations remain in the reader's head and are also rewarded by Google for the ranking.
2. Your Blog Article - contains reader brain friendly sentences
Now we come to the sentence itself. An ideal main clause contains 15 to 20 words. With 25 or more words, the short-term memory of the reader is overtaxed and web readers in particular increase fast out of. So don't produce tapeworm kits. Two more tips:
- The main set contains the main item. Subordinate clauses are subordinate and are intended to inform about the conditions and circumstances of the main object.
- When attachments are attached to the main set, they intermittently interrupt the read flow.
Here are two examples of an ideal sentence consisting of one main sentence and two minor sentences:
- Because of the special expenses, the city lacks an amount which was previously sufficient to finance several kindergartens.
- Customers most often complain that a shipment was not delivered even though they were home all day.
3. Your blog article - delights the reader with specific expressions
Avoid general expressions. After each sentence, you should pause for a moment and ask yourself if you can be more specific. In any case, it is worth the effort, because only with concrete formulations and descriptions do you appeal to the reader's senses. And that's what the reader craves: a sensual text experience that has images in its Head produced. So instead write:
- We work in a nice atmosphere.
- We work in an atmosphere that gives off the scent of coffee and refreshing ideas.
4. Your blog article - does not bother with fill words
Speech bubbles creep especially from the oral language in the blog text, which he usually does not get well. Here are some samples:
- The (actual) main theme has been postponed.
- We have achieved a good result.
- The discussion was not (really) purposeful.
- Politicians can easily (comparatively) easily reinvent themselves.
- At the meeting (content), new development goals were pursued.
- Why are these harmless appearing unhealthy for your web text? Because the online reader hates nothing more than time-consuming reading.
Delete as many superfluous words as possible. Be merciless, otherwise it is the reader - he just clicks away. Yes, even so dispensable syllables as in this example must believe:
- Every day I hear such sentences. In the vast majority of cases, I no longer notice the swelling words.
Here are four syllables that I save when I write:
- Every day I hear such sentences. In most cases, I no longer notice the bloating words.
Admittedly, here and there and sparingly and carefully interspersed orally used words contribute to the conversational tone, which also in a Business- Blog can be in between times. But experience has shown that we usually use too many colloquial phrases in blog articles rather than too little. The line between a healthy, lively text and one suffering from the Laber virus is very fine.
Always keep in mind: every deleted word is ballast and makes it easier for the web reader to read.
5. Your blog article - crowned by great language pictures
How can you now give your text a real high gloss so that the Eyes of the reader stuck to the screen? Quite simply: with language images. They are the crème de la crème for every blog article. In my blog I have already compared myself to the three style figures, metaphor and personification and given step-by-step instructions for creating your own new language images. Because remember: nothing alienates the reader more than well-worn metaphors and idioms! Or do you pay attention to sentences like this?
- But this problem was just the tip of the iceberg.
- This measure is just a drop on the hot stone.
Just. Probably the opposite is the case, the gait reflex makes your muscles twitch. What makes the online reader, however, the path-click-key forgotten, are fresh, still not passed language pictures like this one here:
- He answers eMails biting as fast as a cobra.
- The growing industry gradually eats the surrounding landscape.
Imagine, the tone of the superior you are facing is a wire brush that scrambles in your ear canal.
Such pictures remain in the memory, guaranteed.
With a good language, you will stand out brilliantly from fader blog article bulk goods. And so attract the readers into their spell. Please pay attention:
- a clear text structure
- brain-friendly sentence lengths (15-20 words)
- concrete formulations
- little filling words
- shining, own language pictures
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Wahl. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
You want to publish, increase your reach or as an employer Candidate speak to? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment