the Channel People want a lot, for some people less is enough. In addition, many things that make you wealthy cannot be bought. And as everyone knows, the last shirt has no pockets.
- How important is ownership?
- How prosperous are you?
- What does your feeling say
- When does ownership make you happy?
- Like Hans in luck
- How decommissioning improves the quality of life
- Power free?
- Pure table with the possession
- Less or more?
- 6 Tips for the pure table
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
- Corporate publishing and advice
How important is ownership?
Some possessions are essential to life and/or make life easier: a roof over them Head, food, clothes, savings. Some possessions are pure luxury: an expensive handbag, a classy sports car, a holiday home by the sea with a chic yacht.
There are many gradations in between. What some consider essential to life is this in other regions World unimaginable luxury. For many, possession symbolizes power and Success. Clothes make the man – possessions too.
How prosperous are you?
Do you have Lust for an experiment? Then take pen and paper
and answer the following Ask:
- Estimate how many items you have.
- Which 20 things do you need daily? What did they cost?
- Which 5 things do you need only once a month? What did these cost?
- Which 5 things do you need only once a year? What did these cost?
- What 5 things do you really depend on? For what reason?
- What 5 possessions do you care most about and are afraid of losing them?
- What possessions do you satisfy, make you content?
- What do you estimate: what percentage of your property could you do without?
What does your feeling say
In a further step, simply ask yourself the following questions:
- How are you when you consciously deal with the things you surround yourself with that you need?
- Do you feel feelings of want because you do not have some things?
- Does it motivate you to muck out?
- Do you remember some of these things from past times?
- Does it stress you when you think about moving with all these things?
When does ownership make you happy?
There are interesting studies on ownership. It makes you happy to deal with things that you do not yet have but would soon like to own. Anticipation and buying trigger the “kick”, less ownership in and of itself.
Maybe you too will like many: The joy of ownership usually disappears after a few months. Also, ownership only seems to make happy to a degree.
Like Hans in luck
Those who have about twice as much as the population average feel happier than the average. With more possession falls the happiness curve again: Super rich are not automatically super-happy.
And some biographies, studies show, prove that Story from "Hans im Glück". Only when you are no longer attached to your possessions does a man/Ms. free yourself.
How decommissioning improves the quality of life
It's not just about you aufräu financing: It's about illusions, supposed guarantees, insights, life in the here and now - and again and again Quality of life and self-responsibility.
Always be aware: your thoughts and feelings also affect your physical condition. And at the same time, your physical condition influences your thoughts!
Like the billionaire who gave everything away of his own free will and today feels happier and freer in his mountain hut of just 25 square meters than with a glider, luxury villa and large one assets. Appropriate words:
"Wealthy is the one who can do what he wants."
Pure table with the possession
Could it be that you, too, have accumulated "possession garbage" that is preventing you from becoming happier and more free feel? Could it be that more quality with less quantity could make your life easier?
It is exciting to look beyond our cultural horizons: how much does a person really need to be happy and satisfied to be? The time of "cleaning up" begins. Now! "Take out the trash!" can make life easier, reduce complexity and burden.
Less or more?
By the way: According to a study, the consumer climate index for Germans is Society for consumer research at a record high!
While some have too little, storage rooms are now booming to house possessions - the joy of shopping, of even more possessions, is no longer there ways. Provided the credit card is still covered.
6 Tips for the pure table
- What do not you want to hear anymore?
- What have you looked at long enough?
- What is hard in your stomach?
- What "stinks" to you?
- What is a thorn in your eye?
- What must finally get away?
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms & Conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Wahl. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de
Corporate publishing and advice
You want to publish, increase your reach or as an employer Candidate speak to? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).
Post a Comment