Whether you're an introvert or an extrovert, this is some of the most important information you can have about yourself. Which specific Power and needs the two types have in everyday work can be found here.
- When intros and extros meet
- How are intro-supervisors?
- How are extro superiors?
- Who has what role?
- Your strengths will make your leadership success
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
When intros and extros meet
But what does it look like when intros and extros meet? For example, are intros or extros better? Executives?
Science then gives a solid researched answer: it all depends - on the environment. An 2011 published study shows who is successful on average where:
How are intro-supervisors?
The books on the subject (advertising)
In comparison to Extros, intro managers can achieve better results with employees who value freerooms and self-responsibility. You are:
- reliable and predictable:
- ensure trust and safety
- stay calm in the stress
- predictable and calculated
- provide support
- promote own initiative:
- does not feel threatened if - motivated insecure employees employees act independently
- can refrain well from your own ego
- encourages ideas, likes self-motivated personalities in the team
- is empathic:
- has understanding for others
- encourages understanding among others
- is focused and focused:
- ensures effectiveness
- is result-oriented
- takes time to think
- also develops complex:
- analyzes and incorporates as many facts as possible
- secures orientation
- develops ideas most preferably in writing and in peace
- remains persevering in the matter
How are extro superiors?
For their part, extro-managers are more successful in environments that support the direct Implementation of orders and maintain a rather hierarchical management style. They are:
- dynamic and enthusiastic:
- provides impulses and movement
- makes quick decisions
- appreciates fast communication
- the team can win for visions
- creates clear conditions:
- take responsibility
- motivates uncertain employees with clear statements on action
- shows openly what he or she stands for
- shares ideas with pleasure
- may be loyal personalities in the team
- is actively involved in conflicts:
- clarifies the mood
- Heikles speaks directly
- secures the workability of the team
- sets clear boundaries
- is flexible:
- reacts quickly to new information
- revised decisions if necessary
- can handle “quick cuts” well
- is energetic:
- changes strategies if necessary
- packs things resolutely
- develops ideas most preferably verbally and in exchange with others
- can also act with speed and under stress
Who has what role?
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
This study suggests that the head chef of a restaurant or the executive officer of a special service group in the Nordirak is virtually extroverted, while the CEO of a business consultancy or a leadership at Google can rather score with their introverted characteristics.
The overview you see here shows typical strengths of intro and extro managers. When reading, please keep in mind that people are mixtures of intro and extro properties. So you can find yourself in your own strengths on the "other side" ...
Your strengths will make your leadership success
Which of the features can you register for yourself? The list may be critical to you. Successful executives make the most of their own potential.
You can supplement your list with other success factors that make a good manager but have nothing to do with introversion and extroversion. Goal orientation, ambition, the striving for influence and change, the need for acceptance in the Team and the ability to motivate others: a quiet Chancellor can claim this just as much as an extroverted boss.
But one thing is certain: typical extro characteristics such as a charismatic one Personality or enthusiasm have obviously been overestimated for a long time.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de