Have you already taken a test on the subject of introverts or extroverts? Your result will probably show you one Combination from introverted as well as extroverted characteristics. What does that mean exactly?
- Get out of the drawer
- The typical extrovert ...
- The typical introvert personality ...
- And you?
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Get out of the drawer
Although most people are born with a tendency towards introversion or extroversion, it is actually the individual mixture that makes it Personality: It's not about loud and quiet pigeonholes or clichés, but about finding out the very personal characteristics - in oneself and also in the case of colleagues, superiors and employees.
Therefore we do for the better Orientation once as if there were 100 percent of the introverted or extroverted type – for better orientation. Here are the typical characteristics found in the Job specifically clear knock down.
The typical extrovert ...
The books on the subject (advertising)
- enjoys contact with many other people. (The Grossraumbüro was probably invented by an extro.)
- draws energy from ventures and exchanges with others.
- speaks and acts often spontaneously and without long pondering; clears thoughts while talking and corrects actions while doing.
- rather than think long.
- gets going with time pressure, likes “quick cuts”, variety and surprises.
- works alternately on different projects.
- needs little personal space and likes the “background noise” of human society.
- has in his estimation many friends.
- Small talk finds itself stimulating and entertaining in the context of conferences and events.
- likes to initiate new contacts and do something with colleagues.
- bores quickly, and likes charming targets as a source of action.
- likes brainstorming and open discussions in meetings.
- likes to work in a team.
- appreciates stimulation by people, places, activities on all senses.
- needs approval and confirmation to what he does and says - wants to be seen
The typical introvert personality ...
- recuperates by peace and solitude - ideal is a single office.
- needs time to rest after exchanges, meetings and other group phases, with as little sense as possible
- thinks best before she talks or acts; speaks only when the content is thoroughly thought out. Then the result is often really good.
- observes a lot, listens well - and acts accordingly.
- finds time pressure rather exhausting and estimates enough air to prepare for meetings, presentations or strategic decisions.
- works most willingly thoroughly and can easily concentrate on one thing for a long time.
- appreciates own freedom of movement and inner autonomy.
- has some (often long-time) confidants, whom she considers as friends.
- small talk on events or social occasions is tedious, superficial and boring, likes to talk with depth - even when she talks the evening with a single person.
- does not mind if others approach them to initiate a contact. In turn, it is often exhausting for them.
- needs little external stimulus. The real adventures lie between her ears anyway.
- likes to work alone or with another person in a task.
- is constantly and intensively occupied with his own thoughts.
- estimates predictable workflows and routines - that gives security.
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
“Introvert” and “shy” are often equated. But that's not true. An introvert is literally just "turned inward." So he uses a high proportion of his Energy for reflection and information processing.
shyness means Anxiety from negative reviews by others. There are also extroverts who are shy. Because they're "outward-looking," they find being shy particularly hard: because they're up positive External feedback is required to ensure that they are doing well.
The better you know what you are good at and what you need, the sooner you can do what is important to you. Things to Learn You to ask yourself the question, especially in strenuous phases: What do I need right now? You will notice: you almost always know the answer.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de