Manners that seem normal and harmless to us can happen to foreign guests or customers not well received at all. Because culture is not just culture. Itself for sure moving on the international stage is therefore one Art.
- 1. Assess gestures and facial expressions correctly
- 2. Avoid insults and blemishes
- 3. Know the customs and traditions of the host country
- 4. Master the rules, of course
- 5. Complex manners as a new ability to succeed
- 6. Criteria for the assessment of other cultures
- 7. Learn to understand cultures
- 8. To train awareness of one's own culture
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
1. Assess gestures and facial expressions correctly
Don't underestimate them Significance from non-verbal Communication and make yourself aware of how you use gestures, facial expressions, eye contact and touch and what your attitude towards other people is.
2. Avoid insults and blemishes
The books on the subject (advertising)
Quickly you can step into the wrong place abroad and insult your hosts. The more exotic the country, the more important it is to find out in advance what needs to be avoided. But even those who do not travel abroad win through intercultural communication.
3. Know the customs and traditions of the host country
The flowers as a guest gift are accepted with a disturbed look? Friendly wave is considered insult understood? And a greeting across the threshold brings bad luck.
For business relationships abroad decide Knowledge of the customs and customs of the respective countries about degree or not degree. Sometimes a little thing is enough and you leave a bad impression without meaning to. Travelers should therefore carefully study the culture and manners in question beforehand.
4. Master the rules, of course
Because: If you know and master the rules, you simply have more Success! Whether at a business dinner or on the phone with a customer, it is important to present yourself well in every situation. After all, it's always about social issues recognition and today you can get them more naturally and safely than ever before Appear.
5. Complex manners as a new ability to succeed
Because manners have become complex in our time: patterns of life are changing, large families are rare, singles are on the rise, behaviors of men and Ms. vary, classic boundaries of arm and Rich are no longer clearly assignable by status symbols, trends such as regionalization through to a global feeling influence communication.
Demarcation, openness, alignment, exchange - multicultural competence is multi-faceted and demands a great deal, both professionally and privately.
6. Criteria for the assessment of other cultures
- What business practices are there?
- What is the prevailing mentality?
- Which national language (s) are there?
- What is the position of women in society?
- Which religion (s) are formative?
- How much does the political system affect people?
7. Learn to understand cultures
Every human being is influenced by the culture of his environment during his childhood. The influence of the country we grow up in is often underestimated! It's like a program that runs in the background and influences our perceptions, judgments and actions!
Anyone who understands another culture in such a way that he can understand and anticipate the behavior of its members and communicate with them in such a way that their Effect corresponds to his intention, he behaves in this culture competently.
8. To train awareness of one's own culture
However, intercultural competence means even more: Interculturally competent is a person whose awareness of his or her own cultural assumptions and learning experiences is so pronounced that it also communicatively competently performs in unknown societies. To do that, you have to deal with your own culture.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de