You know the stressful situation after you've been on vacation for a few weeks and are suddenly thrown back into the office chaos. What can help: A representative to organize.
- Good organization in advance prevents stress after the holiday
- Prepare handover date and document
- eMail-Grant permission
- Delivery date upon return
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Good organization in advance prevents stress after the holiday
Three weeks of vacation, well rested and then this: Suddenly there are many again Tasks to do to keep up with the activities in the office. A crowded inbox, missed updates from project teams, important missed information with deadlines, and new work orders. In other words, the chaos will be back on day 1 after the holiday at the latest, the relaxation is gone.
What can you do? Simple answer: by organizing a stand-in for the job. However, this requires a lot Communication. In detail, the deputy can take on the following tasks, for example:
- handle projects.
- Important eMailanswer s. For less important ones eMails can help, for example, when you are out of office.
- Organize important appointments
- Attend meetings.
- To conduct customer meetings.
Prepare handover date and document
The books on the subject (advertising)
In order to ensure a smooth vacation time, you should plan enough time a day or two beforehand to clarify everything important. To enable a smooth transition, a document with all important aspects of the open projects and steps. This ensures that all relevant Ask are answered and the deputy is fully aware of their responsibilities during their absence.
- Gather feedback: Feedback is an important part of any job. It can help a person improve their skills and keep up with their tasks. In addition, feedback is often used as a tool to measure success and progress. When you're working on a project and want to make a handoff, it's important to know where else to go for feedback. This can be colleagues, supervisors and even customers.
- How exactly does the work order look like? It is also important to know what needs to be commissioned in order to move forward with a project. Knowing where the information is stored can also be a useful tool to ensure the project is completed in the most efficient manner. Direct access to the documents can save a lot of time and prevent unnecessary complications.
- Where can I find important information: For a smooth handover, it is important to make it clear where all the necessary information is located. For example, it is imperative to know which passwords are required for the services related to the project.
- Important contact persons: Finally, it is important to know the names and phone numbers of everyone associated with the project.
In the course of every holiday, the e-mail inbox gets full and full. Within a few days, a large number of items such as newsletters, payment runs, calendar invitations and reports from projects accumulate. It is therefore important that a proxy is given temporary access to the emails during the holidays. An employee told me:
When I returned I was pleased to find that my deputy had done a good job: I only had 9 unread emails waiting for me. Had it been 150 it would have been overwhelming. The emails that required action were clear marked in blue, and thanks to the information contained in the document, she was able to respond to a number of them. Newsletters and other informational emails were forwarded to the About folder, so I light could access them. Also, the inbox was left open where I left off before the holidays, and the two weeks of vacation remained unopened. This was a great help for the workflow.
Delivery date upon return
The handover date after the holiday is analogous to the handover date before the holiday with regard to the results. This appointment will cover all unresolved issues, latest events and pending orders. I have this Measures in three comprehensive Checklists for your convenience.
Checklist: before the holiday
- Write a handover document (including the above data)
- Send an email notification of the absence and provide the contact details of the intended substitute
- Divert calls
- Assignment of access authorizations: e-mail, SAP and other relevant software applications.
Checklist: During your absence
- Organize emails into two categories: "pending/to be answered" and "updates".
- Delay responding to calendar requests but make them stand out with a specific color.
- Keep track of new tasks by documenting them.
Checklist after the holidays
- Handover date / briefing
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Do you have questions about careers, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AIAdviser helps you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de