The modern one work life changes our daily routine. Nevertheless, our biorhythm is our universal organizing principle. How can we strengthen it?
- Our life is polarity
- A vicious circle between yin and yang
- The yang flood makes us sick and sicker
- The 5 phases of change in a daily rhythm
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Our life is polarity
Life takes place in polarity. If you are concerned with a holistic, healthy lifestyle, there is no way around it: Yin and Yang, the two energetically radiant forces with the sections sleeping and being awake are our universal organizing principle. Power we this natural rhythm of life, we get through every day biologically healthy.
However, what seems so harmonious is in many respects not (anymore). Because of the influences of the environment and our "modern" way of life, we have moved far away from everything natural - and the original polarity: We spend the night in houses that, thanks to reinforced concrete, no longer allow the natural earth's magnetism to affect us.
A vicious circle between yin and yang
The books on the subject (advertising)
The hustle and bustle (Yang) begins when we wake up with coffee in the morning in order to get in the car as early as possible in order to reach our place of work on time despite the traffic jam in the morning. At midday, hectic consumption of primarily denatured, overcooked food (yang) follows.
Fighting through the traffic jam, we return to our apartment, where we spend the evening watching TV (Yang), without anything particularly deep Communication (that of the yinEnergy would correspond). Symptoms such as headaches (yang) are treated with painkillers (also yang).
The yang flood makes us sick and sicker
We no longer live in the balanced polar tension between yin and yang, but in a total yang flood that takes us out of the center of polarity. The consequences of this are more and more complex, chronic and even therapy-resistant clinical pictures.
Not what corresponds to the old traditional wisdom up to the teaching of the 5 winds of the ancient Egyptians. A synthesis of knowledge and faith, of scientific logic and meditative wisdom. This is the only way to achieve a balanced rhythm of the regulatory functional processes.
The 5 phases of change in a daily rhythm
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Using the organ clock, the circle of the 12 meridians shows us the movement of the daily life energy. Energy flows through each of the 12 meridians for a maximum of about 2 hours within a day. Exactly 12 hours opposite we find the minimum time. If we lived according to this rhythm, our life, our Health change to the positive. Let's look at the logic of this organ clockwork in a day-night rhythm:
- Um 3 pm in the morning the energy of the Liver meridian (Yin) transfers to the Lung meridian (Yin). Detox begins as does waking up.
- Um 5 pm the energy of the lung meridian (yin) is transferred to the large intestine meridian (yang). The best time of emptying. Metabolism products that accumulate during the night are excreted via the intestines and urinary bladder so that we can start the day full of energy.
- Um 7 pm In the morning, the stomach meridian (yang) takes over the energy of the large intestine meridian (yang) - the change from the metal phase to the earth phase. The gastric juices get going. The time of breakfast when we are most productive and can absorb best.
- The Stomach meridian (Yang) is followed by the Spleen/Pancreas meridian (Yin). 9 pm until 11 a.m. The enzymes and catalysts of the digestive glands are produced. For an optimal effect, enzyme preparations should be taken now.
- Um 11 pm there is a change between the earth phase and the fire phase. It begins with the maximum time of the heart meridian up to 13 p.m. The foods broken down by the pancreatic juices are channeled into the cell. The heart (yin) is therefore at the center of cell supply.
- Um 13 pm This is followed by the time of the small intestine (Yang) - the time of the tissue hormones and enzymes in our body. The small intestine receives and processes the substances that have not yet been broken down in the stomach. It extracts the nutrients and sends them through the blood to the liver and spleen, the waste products and waste matter to the large intestine, and the cloudy fluids through the blood to the kidneys and bladder.
- Um 15 pm the energy changes from the fire phase to the water phase. The yang meridian bubble is now the ruler of the moving liquids. The best time for elimination of water in the body.
- Um 17 pm follows the kidney yin meridian – the physiological twilight hour, the storage phase, both physically and psychologically. Time to go into ourselves and review everyday life in order to switch off our inner hustle and bustle.
- Also because it's about 19 pm comes back to the change of energy to the fire phase of change and thus to the Yin meridian cycle - the time of spiritual inspiration. What has been learned, experienced and the fascination of the day reaches its spiritual climax. It's not the busy energy of the day, it's the stillness of the meditative energy that brings the day to a close and calms the sympathetic nervous system (part of the autonomic nervous system) that has been carrying the day's hectic pace.
- Um 21 pm the time of the 3-heater (Yang) comes into play, and with it the hormone system comes into play. The body recovers through the entire central regulation via the thalamus, hypothalamus, limbic system, epiphysis and pituitary gland. The sympathetic system flows back into the increased energy flow of the vagal tone, and we feel a soothing tiredness that lets us sink into a restful sleep.
- Um 23 pm the vital energy passes from the fire phase to the wood phase. The catalysts for the metabolism are set in motion. It is the time of the gallbladder meridian (yang).
- Um 1 pm begins the time of the Liver meridian (Yin). The time of energy storage, cell renewal and potential growth. All detoxification processes are set in motion, the cleansing of the body reaches its optimum - the prerequisite for cell renewal. Let's treat the body to this recovery phase. Let's abandon ourselves to the conscious and unconscious dream worlds that allow us to regenerate both physically and mentally.
- Finally we start at 3 pm again the energy change from the wood phase to the metal phase. Now, in the lung phase, we slowly wake up again and face the new day refreshed and strengthened and ready for elimination.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de