- Starting a business while studying: Apprenticeship years are not master years
- Students have advantages in establishing
- The 5 most important tips for starting a business in your studies
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Starting a business while studying: Apprenticeship years are not master years
Apprenticeship years are not master years - they used to say. Nowadays, some of them turn the tables during their studies and become their own Executive im self-established Company. So did Christian Linder, who dared to take entrepreneurial steps at a young age, actually still when he was still at school. A video from this time has survived, which went viral a few years later and is no longer available.
That's a pity, because even if the later FDP chairman and federal finance minister didn't get off well, the video represents an important and current trend: more and more people starting up their own businesses jung, partly still in Study. But what do you have to consider?
Students have advantages in establishing
The books on the subject (advertising)
Although this step represents a great challenge in addition to seminars, homework and exams, decide more and more students are also opting for it. In fact, student status and campus life offer some advantages when starting a company - especially if you are working for a Idea is burning or has discovered a gap in the market early on. This includes:
- As a rule, students can allocate their own time and have a lot of space to work on the business plan and the product.
- In addition, many universities now offer seminars or special consulting for founders.
- Of course you can also present your idea in one or the other course and first honest feedback from fellow students and Professorget it.
- If the business idea is, you should not be irritated by too much input and follow your own vision - and then make it easy.
The 5 most important tips for starting a business in your studies
But how does it go, make it simple and follow your own vision? To ensure that the procedure does not become too blue-eyed, I have brought together the 5 most important tips for student entrepreneurs from my own experience.
- Find the right employees and partners: One of the biggest challenges on the way to becoming your own company is to find the right co-founders, as well as programmers and other experts who can implement your idea. Because even though you really want to build a Ferrari, you have not even nearly the money for a used Polo. It is therefore important to convince others of their own ideas that they work without salary and yet with the same zeal and enthusiasm. The good thing is that many students are looking for ways to try out outside of the seminar rooms and gain their first work experience. If the idea and the concept are convincing, you will soon find fellow combatants at the university.
- Burn for the idea and infect others: The prerequisite is that the founders have a passion for their own idea and can infect others with it, because nobody wants to miss the chance to work on the next big thing. We saw that this works on Facebook seen: Mark Zuckerberg and his fellow students Chris Hughes, Dustin Moskovitz and Eduardo Saverin first revolutionized Harvard and then the whole world with their idea of a comprehensive social network.
- Use support programs for students: In addition to advice or start-up seminars, many universities now also offer their own support programs for students. In addition to their own university, there are many other ways for students to get financial support for their own idea. Various scholarships exist throughout Germany, such as the EXIST start-up scholarship, but also at country level, various funding programs provide financial start-up assistance. In addition, there are numerous start-up and startup competitions in which the focus is often less on prize money than on media attention and, not least, on connecting with investors.
- Investors find: But also incubators of large companies are looking more and more at the universities for innovative ideas. In addition to the product and the business plan, many investors are also concerned with what is going on with the company after graduation. After graduating, the founder concentrates fully on his own company or, with an appropriate salary, he rather places himself in a made nest. Here, investors should also be convinced with long-term plans. Overall, young founders do not have to hide nowadays - the range of support is very large and the big companies and important investors have already recognized the potential of the universities.
- Keep the risk manageable: One of the greatest advantages of early start-up is certainly the low risk. As a student you are usually still relatively unbound and does not have to provide any family. Since you can calmly try also times. If the idea is not convincing in the end, you have to declare insolvency in the worst case and, if necessary, move into the parents' home again. The risk tolerance among students is usually greater for this reason: no major loan has yet to be paid off and the monthly fixed costs are manageable. And finally, in the end, in addition to studying, it is also important to try to develop visions and to gather important life experiences.
Top books on the subject
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de