Whoever rests, the rusts: Who wants to climb the career ladder, does not pass by further education. They can be expensive. However, the state offers various funding opportunities.
- Are training courses too expensive?
- Which funding sources are suitable for which further education?
- 7 Funding possibilities from the Confederation
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Are training courses too expensive?
Further Training - Yes gladly. But those who are interested immediately get scared when it comes to the price: “Too expensive”, many people interested in further training think when they look at the Costs. So it makes sense to think of one Further education to discard.
However, a second thought is worthwhile: Finally, the state supports further professional development with numerous funding programs.
Which funds are suitable for which further training?
The books on the subject (advertising)
But beware: diversity is the trump card when it comes to funding opportunities, but manageability is less so. If the funding requirements are met, a lot can be achieved with the financial injection from the federal government Money save up.
- But which program is suitable for committed newcomers?
- Where can I get support as an older worker?
- And what about unemployed and self-employed?
7 Funding possibilities from the Confederation
Finding your way in the funding jungle is not light. An overview of what the individual funding pots are all about and who benefits from them.
- Educational voucher - especially popular with retraining: Is unemployment threatening? Or is this already happening? Is there a lack of a professional qualification? Anyone who makes further training in these cases can benefit from an educational voucher. If the agency responsible for the place of residence issues an educational voucher, the federal government will pay the full costs of continuing education - provided that the voucher with the agreed educational goal is redeemed within three months after issuance. It is even possible to cover the travel costs to the place of the seminar, as well as the cost of meals and accommodation.
- Premium voucher - ideal for young workers: With the bonus voucher, training with a maximum of 1.000 Euro will be supported. It is part of the educational program. Three funding requirements must be met by applicants. On the one hand, they may be at most 500 years old, have to work at least 25 hours a week, or alternatively at parental or nursing time. In addition, the limit on the annual taxable income may not exceed 15 Euro.
- Savings voucher - benefit early from VL: Saving pays off: Anyone who has saved a savings account of assets (VL) can make use of the savings account, which is also part of the educational bonus. It allows money to be used to finance long-term and often more cost-intensive financing before expiration of the vesting period Further training. The allowance is retained. In addition, the savings coupon can also be used at the same time as the premium coupon.
- Ascent-student loan - for cost-intensive advanced training: Interest-rate loans and grants which do not need to be repaid are given to those who make a career advancement and who are seeking a degree, for example, to become a technician, master, company or specialist. Prerequisite: At least 400 teaching hours must include continuing education. 40 percent of the course and examination costs of up to 15.000 Euro is assumed by the state. If the participant carries out the examination, he must pay back only 60 per cent of the remaining loan.
- Ascent scholarship - further development through initial studies: Education? Check! Now it's time for the next round: to develop professionally as a specialist with a degree. Those who opt for a full-time study receive a monthly fee of up to 815 Euro. One-time 2.400 Euro gets in the year, who studies in the course of studies. However, there are different prerequisites that are necessary to receive a promotion scholarship, for example, a grade score of 1,9 or better in the final examination of the education.
- Advanced training grant - ideal for young professionals: Anyone who has completed professional training, either subject-related, such as a business administrator, or interdisciplinary, for example in the form of a language course, and is under 25 years of age will benefit from this scholarship. However, it is a condition that the prospective scholarship holder has achieved particular work or training. For further training, the state gives a financial injection of a maximum of 7.200 euros over three years, provided that the further training participant takes on ten percent of the training himself.
- WeGeBau - for low-skilled and older workers: The program "Further training for low-skilled and employed older employees in companies" (WeGeBau) aims to promote unskilled employees and employees in small and medium-sized companies. They are supported in different ways: the state pays 100 percent of the course costs for low-skilled workers, provided the further training is accompanied by a professional qualification. Older employees are supported by paying 75 percent of the course costs if the training time falls at least partially during working hours. In all other cases, the state bears a maximum of 50 percent of the costs for further training, provided the employer pays at least half of the costs.
Top books on the subject
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Jobs, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de