Berufebilder.de is one of the 10 most important blogs
We are pleased that our publishing blog is one of the 10 most important blogs by women in Germany. Personally, I was particularly pleased to receive this award - for three reasons:
- On the one hand, there are definitely great, inspiring women in this ranking who do their job with a lot of passion and also act as role models for me personally. Therefore, I find this signal important and also correct for other bloggers and women: to raise their voice, to say their opinion is worthwhile.
- On the other hand, I think it is important and good that next to me also Wiwo editor Claudia Tödtmann with her management coverage on 1 is represented and thus shows: women write about a wide and wide range of topics, including the economy, politics, management and motorsport - and not just about the otherwise as shallow and typically feminine ridiculed topics such as fashion, lifestyle and travel, which are on a closer look just not so shallow but sometimes also very political and socially critical.
- Finally, I am pleased that the blog, which, like no other, combines the topics of careers and personnel, life support and better living, has received appropriate recognition. This shows that readers appreciate a broad range with a thematic central theme.
Identified by the dpa subsidiary as important multipliers
What is that anyway Blogger Relevance Index. It was created for the first time in September 2015 by the Hamburg communications consultancy Faktenkontor. Currently around 1.600 blogs are regularly and systematically examined.
These blogs were previously identified by news aktuell, a subsidiary of the news agency dpa, as important multipliers.
Which blogs are being investigated?
The blogs are examined across sectors and topics. The universe studied includes classic bloggers, journalists and corporate blogs. According to well-defined criteria, it is possible to compare these blogs with each other, but also to search specifically for the most important classic bloggers.
The Blogger Relevance Index was developed over several months and is a professional tool for communicators to get an overview of the most important blogs on the web. The index will continue to develop in the coming months. Help us with your constructive criticism and report blogs to us that you think should definitely be included in the Blogger Relevance Index!
Video Note: If you don't see a video here, you have to activate the option "Watch videos" under "Privacy and Cookies" at the end of the page!
The method in detail: This was the rating
The Blogger Relevance Index reviews included five metrics:
- Visibility on the Internet: using the Sistrix index. The Sistrix index flows with it 20 percent: in the Blogger relevancy index.
- Number of links, that refer to the blog. This is also measured via Sistrix. This indicator serves as an indication of how third parties feel that the blog posts are so relevant that they link to them. This value makes 20 percent: of the blogger relevancy index.
- Social media networking: the blog was about the Page Performance Index for Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus from Fanpage Karma determined and goes with 20 percent: in the index.
- The activity of the blog: is measured by the number of blog posts in the last three months. In order to determine this index number, the website of the blog was visited. The activity of the blog flows with 20 percent: in the index.
- Number of comments, on the blog posts of the last three months, which were also recorded when visiting the website, which is an indicator of the interaction with the readers. The intensity of interaction goes with it 20 percent: in the index.
Why a Blogger Relevance Index?
The aim of the Blogger Relevance Index is to bring more transparency to the blogosphere. The makers of Faktenkontor noticed that nobody really knows which bloggers are the most important for a particular topic.
And that many blogs are more likely to be valued for gut feelings - something that I use in everyday life Company experience more and more. Therefore, I welcome this measure of transparency all the more.
Conclusion and further information
In any case, I say - also on behalf of all my authors and those who helped to build this blog and stood by me with words and deeds - many thanks!
The overview of the most relevant bloggers in Germany, by the way here..
Learn more - eBook made to measure, eCourse on Demand or personal advice
eBook custom made: You want a book on a topic of your choice? We are happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver in a format of your choice. Please enter when booking under "interests" your desire.
Your eCourse on Demand: Choose your personal eCourse on this or another desired topic, As a PDF download. Up to 30 lessons with each 4 learning task + final lesson. Please enter the title under "interests". Alternatively, we are happy to put together your course for you or offer you a personal regular eMailCourse including supervision and certificate - all further information!
Consultant packages: You want to increase your reach or address applicants as an employer? For these and other topics we offer special Consultant packages (overview) - For example, a personal phone call (price is per hour).