Whether employee satisfaction or successful Change-Processes: The Internal Communication one Company is at least as important as Marketing or PR. At the same time, many companies are struggling with this. 5 tips on how to approach internal communication correctly.
- Internal communication: From the employee to the CEO
- 5 Tips for communicating with employees: A quarter wants to know more about goals and priorities
- Conclusion: Digital communication facilitates cooperation
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Internal communication: From the employee to the CEO
From working students to management level: everyone can do it within a company Employees have something important to share. Every day, veritable floods of information, instructions and queries accumulate in the inboxes. Important messages can literally get lost in it.
Internal communication comes to a standstill. Insufficient or incorrect information as well as misunderstandings are the result, employees verlieren the connection, the bond between employees and employers is cracking. What do employees want, what are the biggest problems with internal communication channels and how can they be solved? How can you ensure that important information is heard and at the same time a productive exchange is initiated?
5 Tips for communicating with employees: A quarter wants to know more about goals and priorities
- Communicating with employees about business goals: In a study, Jive reviewed the areas in which a company's employees feel they are least well-informed and how they want to be informed in a more focused and targeted way. A quarter of respondents would like to be more closely informed about the company's objectives and priorities. A third of respondents said they wanted to learn more about the organizational news, problems and successes. Regarding the area of company changes such as restructuring, 35% reported that the state of affairs had knowledge gaps.
- To offer employees a personal perspective: Even more important is the personal perspective: for 42% of those interviewed by Jive, their employer's information policy on their own career opportunities and advancement opportunities is insufficient. The largest group of respondents, 46%, said they received too little feedback on the recognition of their own efforts and achievements.
- Field dissatisfaction: In the medium term, the survey results show an urgent need for action in companies, both for decision-makers and their HR managers. Employee dissatisfaction damages the company in the long term. At 42% and 46%, almost half of the study participants stated that they were not satisfied with the feedback culture of their employer. Over the long term, these failures in internal communication result in significant problems for managers. Employee dissatisfaction inevitably leads to a higher fluctuation rate, which in turn increases the cost of hiring and training employees. In addition, with the loss of every employee, a certain amount of entrepreneurial competence is lost, which, especially with more frequent periodic intervals, cannot always be compensated for in a short time.
- Interpreting instead of consuming: Companies can use the intranet to inform their employees, for example. If they are not only to be provided passively, but to be integrated, silent consumers should become active “prosumers” who, as part of the communication process, not only watch but also participate, social intranet software programs are the solution. Networked work increases employee engagement and productivity. New colleagues can be incorporated more quickly, the integration of an appreciative feedback culture promotes the positive and high-performance corporate philosophy.
- Promote digital knowledge exchange: There are no limits to the exchange of knowledge and mentoring: the transfer of know-how and information links colleagues from different teams and promotes the performance of all parties involved. The smooth and fast workflows make the collaboration easier and more productive. Corporate communications are gaining an energy boost that promotes employee satisfaction and thus contributes to higher productivity. The digital linking of all workstations to a collaborative collaboration hub is a classic win-win situation: the work of tomorrow is already done today.
Conclusion: Digital communication facilitates cooperation
Internal communication should not be Problem become. Rather, it should be the focus of entrepreneurial activity. The instruments for this have long been available: social networks have changed the way we all communicate. It has become faster, more immediate, more direct.
Various communication channels are used for this – mostly digital. You can usually always be reached via this. We no longer just exchange ideas, we network. This connection can be derived from privacy transferred to the business world - internally and externally.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de