Regardless of whether it is a seminar or a training course - every good trainer wants the participants to have the feeling of having learned something afterwards. But how do you achieve sustainable learning effects with others? How do you bring your Deselect best to the man or the Ms.?
- Do you like learning?
- What motivated you?
- How we learn
- Adults learn differently than children: 5 tips
- Everyone learns in his own way
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Do you like learning?
The way we explain something to someone and whether we succeed in inspiring others to do something new has to do with how we ourselves approach the topic "Things to Learn" stand.
Most People have from a certain Age through diverse learning experiences. So you must have thought of something about the sentences. You probably have positive and negative experiences in learning situations.
What motivated you?
The books on the subject (advertising)
Probably you preferred to learn when you yourself had a great, own interest in the topic or the one behind it Sinn and have recognized purpose. Or you had a great teacher who knew how to make lessons so interesting and varied in an appreciative way that you were simply carried away. The only question is, how did she do it?
Since the memories of the school time are not always positive, seminars or workshops should contain as few school elements as possible. This starts with the placement of the chairs and does not stop at the address of the participants.
How we learn
Before we delve deeper into the subject of learning, we need to make sure we all understand it the same way. The psychology of learning defines learning as one change of behavior, thinking or feeling based on newly gained insights and experiences. This can be done intentionally or incidentally. For example, we learn when we
- to repeat
- to discuss
- try out
- to invent
- to listen to something
- look at something
- to train us
- exchange with others
- to question something or other
Adults learn differently than children: 5 tips
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
People can learn into old age. At the same time, adults learn by no means worse than children, but simply differently.
- Understand: Instead of just trying something out and practically learning on the side, many first want to understand what they are learning. This is why input is an important part of working with adults. It offers the opportunity to impart a technical understanding as well as practical knowledge to the participants so that everyone can “grasp” the topic.
- Let go: Adults, unlike children, have learned inhibitions. They usually only think about something before they do it. Many adults already have an idea of how something should go; sometimes they have to let go of this performance before they can learn.
- Build on existing knowledge: Adults want to build on already existing knowledge. Therefore, from the outset, you should take the experience and practical knowledge of the participants as a basis.
- Practical: Adult learners learn particularly well if they can recognize a concrete and immediately feasible help or relief for their professional life.
- Own experience: Adults have their own experiences and ideas for solutions. Therefore, it is important to actively involve the participants and to encourage them to participate with their personal expertise.
Everyone learns in his own way
Whether learning to the desired Success of course also depends on the participants themselves. What prior knowledge do they bring with them? Are you rested, healthy, in a good mood or have you just had a difficult one Projects or a bad cold? In addition, everyone has their own learning pace and learning experience. As you can already guess: Learning is not just learning, but a very individual process.
1. Same learning conditions - different successes?
Consider the following situation: They give different animals the task of climbing onto a tree. A monkey will master this task excellently. An elephant does not, however, although he, like the monkey, also has four limbs.
It's similar with humans. Participants in seminars achieve very different learning successes with the same learning conditions, because they have different prior knowledge, a different one Motivation and bring along individual skills.
2. Different learning types
Everyone has their own way of learning. Some can remember content well when they read about it, others when they listen to an expert, and others learn best when they write or share information with others.
The learning material enters into our memory through the sense organs involved. Now the individual sense organs are differently pronounced with each person, which leads to different learning types depending on the type. One differentiates auditive, visual, communicative and motor learning types. Since there are very few people who can only learn about a sensory perception, it is good to have as many senses as possible.
3. This is the best way to talk about learning types
The following is an overview of how you can best address the senses of each type of learning.
- auditiver: This guy learns best about language or music.
- more visual: For this type, learning contents should be displayed in the form of graphics, images, films.
- more communicative: Only in the dialogue do learners learn about communicative learning. This is why discussions and discussions take place.
- more motorized: This type of learning best understands certain procedures when he or she is able to observe them directly.
You can add content e.g. B. explain using a sketch (visual), present a topic (auditory), talk about it with the participants (communicative), accompany what is said with gestures and/or a exercise or do an experiment (motor skills).
4. Connect to familiar
Did you know that our Brain hardly makes a difference between what it really perceives and what it remembers or imagines? You can take advantage of this by repeatedly docking on to the memories of the participants.
For example, say B. “You have certainly experienced the following situation before…” Then tell an incident that is familiar to the participants and in which everyone has the freedom to follow their own memories. You can pack your learning objectives well into these examples.
5. Learn with all the senses
Everything that we have experienced, because we have smelt, felt, or seen, or what has been told to us, combined with these sensory experiences, is a better expression of our memory. Therefore, use the power of words and memories, and consciously build sensory perceptions in case examples or anecdotes that tell you.
So also tell us how it smelled in a place, how warm or cold it was there or whether a color stood out in particular. The more fields of perception in the brain are involved, the more mental connections can be made. This in turn allows you to Attention and learning motivation of the participants increase and achieve greater learning success.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de