In times of crisis, the competition is tougher and the selection criteria of the customers are stricter. It often comes down to the little things and interpersonal relationships. In addition to good value for money, politeness is also an important advantage. And: Misconduct gets around!
- So much courtesy must be
- So quickly can the reputation be spoiled
- 10 Tips for the right business etiquette
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
So much courtesy must be
Many a faux pas, which used to be considered a trivial offense, is now a reason for a meeting in front of the Kadi. Many things would be taken for granted, part of the good manners, if you had them.
So quickly can the reputation be spoiled
The books on the subject (advertising)
The fact is: Good and correct behavior is important in everyday business life. Because: Misconduct and bad behavior by previous customers, bosses or employees fast around.
Rating platforms in Internet contribute to the fact that one can spoil one's good reputation faster than one would like due to a lack of manners.
10 Tips for the right business etiquette
- To deal with the property of others, such as clients and colleagues, as if it were one's own.
- Behavior rules change: read a book about the latest behavior rules every now and then, for example, you can now say “health” while sneezing, that was long frowned upon!
- If you are unsure what constitutes good behavior, ask an expert.
- If you work with others: Do not just take things that I do not have at my desk away from someone else or get in the way - at the buffet, copier or elsewhere.
- Basically applies to office supplies, tools, etc. Everything back to where it came from, so that others do not have to search
- Courtesy, consideration, respect and modesty are still virtues that are still in demand today!
- If you are not on time yourself, something is not finished on time or other mishaps happen: the earlier you talk about it or provide information, the better.
- “Please, thank you, please” are the lubricants of etiquette, whereas “Hello” is not the correct greeting for a client.
- Nobody likes to gossip, scold or complain and it is completely out of place with the boss or customers.
- In some circles, a personal “DU” has also established itself in business contacts - be careful, this can get in the eye.
Top books on the subject
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de