In America it has been considered the first for many years Choice among the ways that own Personality to develop: Individual one-to-one advice is experiencing a real boom. Coaching is trendy. Accordingly, the Vocational Training Training a real professional one in an increasingly insecure labor market Alternatives represents
- 80% of coaches without significant fees
- How do I win customers?
- How to recognize a reputable provider?
- 5 Marketing ideas from practice
- Why do you want to be a coach?
- How can coaches work more efficiently?
- Why do you really want to become a coach?
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
80% of coaches without significant fees
There are various motivations that apply, in whole or in part, to almost any type or form of coaching existence and are just a few of the arguments that attract numerous prospects to a decision for coaching training. But really successfully becomes a coach only by doing the right thing Marketing.
When and what makes a coach a good coach? Just by the number of clients with whom he works successfully! In order to reach the top, it is therefore crucial - not just as a coach - to determine how well the individual manages to market himself.
However, what is often missing is precisely this essential prerequisite, which is also not taken into account in almost all training courses: client acquisition. According to studies, around 80% of coaches barely earn any significant fee income. Often the technical and methodical qualification given such a high priority that another, existential question remains completely unanswered: How do I win clients?
How do I win customers?
The books on the subject (advertising)
Often, however, it lacks an essential prerequisite of successful coaches, which is disregarded in almost all training courses: client acquisition. According to studies, about 80% of the coaches receive hardly any significant fee income.
Often the professional and methodical qualification is given such a high status that another, existential question remains completely unanswered: How do I gain clients?
How to recognize a reputable provider?
A reputable provider recognize potential buyers, Eg the following characteristics of a well-founded coaching education:
- Appropriate client references are available
- Training costs are well below € 5.000
- Active support in client acquisition
- Support also beyond the course
- Practice experience of the trainer
- Can also be used in your own workplace or second job
- Seminar provider comes from Germany
5 Marketing ideas from practice
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
- 1. Create a unique marketing statement: Your unique marketing message should be brief and within 30 seconds. It should tell people what you do and what makes them unique. Your unique marketing message should always offer a benefit.
- 2. Use your photo ... anywhere: People remember faces, not names. Using your photo on your business card, letterhead and advertising will give you a greater chance of being recognized and people will automatically feel they know you better. Because the names and heads of successful people often appear in public!
- 3. Write articles: When your work is published in a magazine, newspaper or newsletter, clients connect with it and you get recognition. Always try to post contact information at the bottom of your article. You can send copies of your articles later eMail to send to interested parties.
- 4. Ask your clients for recommendations: The question “Who do you know who could also benefit from my service?” is a simple but very successful way to win new clients. You've probably heard this before, but do you? Let your clients know that you want to extend your working hours and ask if they know someone to whom you can offer a trial call.
- 5. Contact former clients: Many coaches forget that former clients could be interested in working again, for example through a change in their lives. In any case, they are an almost inexhaustible source of recommendations. Show your clients that they are important to you and listen to their suggestions. Make it your business to contact your legacy clients every 2 - 3 months - that's efficient customer care.
Why do you want to be a coach?
At the same time, the number of providers who claim the unprotected occupational title is growing. Under these circumstances it can not always be easy for both future coaches and their clients to assess the quality of the offer.
To determine whether an activity as a coach could be an interesting alternative give the following important criteria for an activity as a coach:
- Interest in personality development and further education
- Active listening
- Need to help others
- Independent work
- Enjoy working with other people
How can coaches work more efficiently?
Especially under the aspect of the current economic conditions, the existence as a coach seems more and more to mature into a real alternative. This training is suitable for telephone coach just because of the low investment costs and the second job opportunities.
But existing coaches and trainers are also increasingly thinking about one efficient expansion of their range of services in the interests of their clients. Reason enough to go into the reasons that speak for training as a coach from the point of view of the participants.
Why do you really want to become a coach?
From a variety of telephone interviews, the most common answers to the question “Why do you want to become a life coach?”
- Be your own boss: I want to be my own boss. That has always been my dream. I will then no longer need to take orders from someone else.
- No fixed schedule: I want to free myself from the daily routine. Life in the company bores me. I have worked all my life. I have been a good employee. Maybe it's just this midlife story, but I feel financially secure and I want more than just monthly payments. I want something beyond all routine.
- Do my own “thing”: I have skills that I believe others would pay me for. I'm good at listening, have some life experience, and I'd like to make my own schedule instead of looking for someone else.
- Working from home: Modern technical achievements make it easier to quickly set up a fully functioning home office - without significant costs for an office or practice.
- Easy entry: I think it's a business where I can get started. I already have a computer and can work from my home office. The relatively inexpensive entry allows me to be self-employed. In most other areas that I've been interested in, you almost always need thousands of dollars to start a business.
- Freedom: I want to be able to work in pajamas, if I want that. This reason is just as good as any other. It also has prestige today when working from home.
- Way out of unemployment: I have no choice, my job has been dismantled. Actually, I start to see myself as lucky. I do not think I would have made the change by myself. I think I can make a living just as well, if not better, as a coach.
- Make a contribution to the common good: I want to change something. I do not even worry that I could not earn the salary I'm getting right now. Something bigger is calling for me. I would like to work with people who want to grow, have a real interest in personal development and appreciate what I can do for them as a professional coach.
- Safety: The state does not guarantee me anything anymore. I want financial security, and I can not think of a better way to do that than to take matters into my own hands.
- Personal challenge: I need a real challenge, but it will not come where I am now. There is simply no room for promotions, and it could be that I will always do the same for the next five years and make very little progress both professionally and personally.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store doesn't offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of your choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de