Don't you have any Lust more to go to work, although you used to enjoy the job? Do you often feel exhausted and nervous? And are you significantly less efficient than usual? Then it could be that you are at risk of burnout. We tell you what it is and how you can prevent it.
- Burnout - the unrecognized disease
- Who is particularly at risk of burnout?
- Stress instead of enjoyment of work: When the willingness to perform decreases more and more
- 12 tips: Here's what you can do against burnout
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Burnout - the unrecognized disease
If you believe a survey of a well-known Online-job market, then feel almost a quarter of the German specialist and Executives clear bournout syndromes and more than a third of the work stress is already on the reserves. In an international comparison, the Germans are the sad front-runners with these results. For comparison: In Denmark, two-thirds of those surveyed are doing very well with their workload clear.
Unfortunately, Burnout often not recognized immediately because there is no medically clear diagnosis. Rather, the disease progresses insidiously in different phases. And the symptoms that occur can be a little different for everyone. As a rule, one speaks of burnout when someone is constantly burned out and exhausted, their performance drops sharply and when the state of inner emptiness persists for a longer period of time.
Who is particularly at risk of burnout?
The books on the subject (advertising)
are particularly at risk of burnout Peoplewho devote themselves to their job with a great deal of personal commitment, as is often the case in social professions. But also the self-employed or executives in large Companythat are under constant time pressure are increasingly affected.
Initially, these people feel when doing their Tasks the greatest satisfaction: you feel themselves needed and useful, so they devote themselves to a great deal Commitment their professional goals and ignore elementary physical ones needs such as eating, sleeping or relaxing.
However, anyone who does not regenerate and expose their bodies to the constant release of stress hormones is soon exhausted. Therefore, the initial euphoria soon kills: you feel constantly rushed and overloaded, and over time, you are less and less able to distance yourself from job stress and recover.
Stress instead of enjoyment of work: When the willingness to perform decreases more and more
Both the willingness to perform and the ability to empathize with others and to cooperate with them decrease more and more; The feeling of not being enough recognition getting for your own work and being exploited is spreading. Also in privacy there are more and more conflicts.
standing at the end guilt, low self-esteem, permanent Anxiety and nervousness and impatience. In addition, burnout sufferers often have the feeling of being helplessly at the mercy of their fate and of being unable to do anything about it. Dealing with fellow human beings also becomes more difficult because distrust of others and aggressiveness increasingly lead to conflicts.
12 tips: Here's what you can do against burnout
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
The insidious thing about burnout is that the disease is insidious and is often recognized too late. Hence, prevention is the best cure. We'll show you how to tackle burnout in good time and what to do when it's too late.
- Recognize symptoms: It is important to recognize the first signs of the syndrome at an early stage and to keep the perceived stress from work as low as possible. Therefore, watch whether you are at risk of burnout.
- Take care of your needs: Clarify what causes the perceived stress. Ask yourself which needs and goals you have neglected or which factors are particularly stressful for you.
- Work not less, but differently: Change something in time. Divide your work in such a way that your strength is retained in the long term and that you do not neglect hobbies, family and friends.
- Curb your perfectionism: A common stress factor: Too high demands on yourself, which put yourself under pressure and lose the joy of work. So try to see things a little more calmly.
- Time management: Notice how much time you spend on unnecessary work. Prioritize and, most importantly, do the important and urgent tasks.
- Work efficiently towards goals: Less is sometimes more. If you keep your goals in mind and work towards them, you will achieve more than blind actionism.
- Relax: Relaxation techniques such as progressive muscle relaxation, autogenic training or yoga will help you relax.
- Live healthy: Eat a healthy diet, get enough sleep and exercise. This is because you strengthen your immune system and can react more evenly to stress.
- Switch off: It is important that, in addition to your job, you always have phases in which you can switch off completely. Because only then can your body regenerate.
- Contacts with others: Regular exchanges with colleagues, friends or family can help against being burned out. Those affected find out, even in difficult situations, that they are not alone.
- Psychotherapy: If none of this helps, the last resort is therapy. In depth psychological procedures and psychoanalysis, the background to the development of a disease is mainly dealt with. In behavioral therapy procedures, health-promoting behavior is learned in a targeted manner.
- Medication: On the other hand, the drug treatment of burnout, for example with antidepressants, is controversial. If you take medication, it should not be done without medical supervision.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Career, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de