With the turbulence of the past few years, the banks' employer branding has also suffered. That's what the banks want now aufräu financing. An overview of career opportunities.
- Banks under pressure
- Bad image is scratching at employer branding
- What are the professions at banks?
- Online on the advance
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Banks under pressure
As before, the situation is not easy for the money institutions. On the one hand, because the low-interest phase stops and one end is not in sight. However, Fintech industry the banks under pressure.
Because more and more customers are turning their backs on the banks and switching to the new start-up companies in their foreign transfersCompanythat are much cheaper. But despite the bad image, jobs in the banking sector remain top of the list for many.
Bad image is scratching at employer branding
The books on the subject (advertising)
There is no doubt that the bad image is also scratching the banks' employer branding: a few years ago, bankers were still very respected People this has changed a lot since the banking crisis and has led to a considerable loss of reputation: some people would probably prefer her Money invested in anything other than entrusting it to a banker.
At the same time, fintech start-ups with unusual recruiting and Marketing-Measures talk about themselves: The Employees of the London start-up Transferwise even took to the streets almost naked to fight undercover Costs to demonstrate in banking transactions.
What are the professions at banks?
Are banks as employers still attractive at all? We took a closer look at a few occupations and made a small trip into the private customer business and the job opportunities there.
- The Relationship Manager: This profession is an ideal activity for academics. He builds up the customer relationship and is responsible for developing financial plans and thus finding individual solutions for every customer. Relationship managers are irreplaceable for the management of fixed assets and also for advice in the private banking business.
- The Investment Advisor: This is responsible for private as well as corporate customers and shows the customers individually which investment opportunities they have. These include funds, shares or even real estate.
- The bank auditor: He is practically the conscience of the bank and controls the processes and work processes in the bank. Furthermore, they check whether the management actually pursues business policy goals and whether the corporate principles are adhered to. In addition, they are responsible for optimizing workflows, for example, if irregularities are noticed.
- The company customer support As the name implies, the corporate customer caretaker takes care of business customers. This is usually specialized in larger or medium-sized companies and develops corresponding solutions for these customers. It is of great importance that the business segments of the customers, risks and opportunities can be assessed very well.
- The consortium: This is responsible for the fact that large customers can finance a project together with other donors. The consortium will contact the potential business partners and deal with the relevant contracts.
- The Risk Manager: As a risk manager, you are responsible for assessing any damage to a company. The risk manager identifies, analyzes, controls, controls, and also displays options on how risks can be reduced.
- The Wealth Manager: The Wealth Manager is practically an asset manager for individuals who have much more money than a normal person. For example, it optimizes the structuring of the investment portfolio and protects the customer's money. It also ensures that the customer's money is increased.
- The securities analysis: As the name implies, the securities analyst is responsible for the analysis of the securities. Depending on how the securities are valued, investors later decide how the investment is to be made.
Online on the advance
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
There are, of course, many other professions in the banking sector, and especially online, such as easycredit, DKB and Comdirect.
Because despite the headwind from the fintechIndustry the service providers continue to expand their online business and need the appropriate specialist staff to be able to score points with customers again.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de