- Who prevents you from achieving goals?
- Checklist: my personal savings obstacles
- Find alternatives
- Savings goals achieved?
- What does the template do?
- Finally, a tip: Save on the train
- Planning saves money
- Top books on the subject
- Read text as PDF
- Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
- Book eCourse on Demand
- Skate eBook as desired
Who prevents you from achieving goals?
Who or what is preventing me from Set to reach? Where is the “inner Schweinehund” because actually exactly buried? What exactly is stopping you from spending less and being more active? I want to analyze this in detail and in writing. To that end, I'm looking at mine priorities for the shaping of my lifetime to:
Classically to earn we spend money at work and spend it in our free time. But that doesn't have to be the case: inexpensive ones can be used for many activities Alternatives find. Why had I held on to activities for so long that, although not very enjoyable, are expensive? It is precisely these activities that are a good indicator of where the obstacles to saving actually lie.
Checklist: my personal savings obstacles
The books on the subject (advertising)
I noticed that an important obstacle to savings was that I was very oriented towards others. And thought about the reasons why it was still so difficult for me to save. In the end, I made a list of my personal obstacles to saving, which clearly showed me why saving was so bothering me.
However, I did not stop at a pure listing, but also noted the possible ones Solution. That was important because I didn't just want myself criticize, but change something productively! Think checklist with the personal obstacles ended up looking like this:
|Personal obstacles to saving:||I can do that against:|
|Over offer at possibilities||I set priorities and find out (Eisenhower principle), which is really important to me and what I can do without.|
|Role model of friends and acquaintances||I realize that I only do certain things because my friends and acquaintances show it to me.|
|Others can not convince of the need to save||I sell my alternative ideas differently: I don't say "we have to save" but "I have a new, original idea."|
|Friends and family are happy about the ideas, but the implementation hangs.||Others are comfortable too. Not only do I have to convince other people of alternative ideas, but I also have to ensure that they are implemented. And that usually means that I have to organize something myself - the others usually go with it.|
|I spend money to get and maintain social contacts||Sitting around at home, because you have too little money to meet new people, does not have to be: I search in Internet portals, by advertisement or notice specifically for contacts with the same interests.|
|I lose money through spares, z. B. Lock offers||I go to the 1 Euro Shop because it is so cheap and afterwards I spent too much money. Therefore: Do not be seduced by the supposedly low prices, only buy what I really need.|
|Convenience||I just get myself up. Worth it!|
|Afraid to do something different||What can happen? If I just dare something new, I'll be surprised to find that things are going much better than expected!|
|Lack of new ideas||I use creativity techniques to get new ideas.|
And then of course there are those activities that make saving really difficult: They are expensive, but they make me Fun. The only thing that helps is thinking: What alternatives are there that I enjoy just as much? Of course, this can only be done on a case-by-case basis decide. A few examples that worked for me:
- Theater and Opera: I like going to the theater or the opera. In fact, many theaters and opera houses offer last minute deals. In addition, in the case of theatrical communities, subscriptions for a small monthly fee up to 20 are deducted from the regular entry price.
- Movie theater: On special days or at certain times, admission is cheaper, often even free on birthdays. The entire cinema industry in Germany has agreed to the future Tuesday as a unified cinema day: offer.
- Concerts: When I feel like live music, I go to church. Many churches offer free organ concerts. And in the summer there are numerous open-air events.
- Books: Even books do not have to be expensive. You can borrow books from the city library, exchange them with friends, or buy cheap online second hand - and sell them again after reading. On http://www.bookbutler.de the prices of new and used books in different online shops are compared. Free eBooks offers the Project Gutenberg (English); the German-language project Gutenberg-DE offers classic texts in full text. Members register books on bookcrossing, which they then “release” (Read, Register, Release), “to travel the world and find new readers”. Each book is given its own BookCrossingIDentnumber, which you can use to understand your path.
- It pays to develop new ideas. Only they do not come down. But I can help a little and look at the list of my leisure activities again. Especially the activities in field B should inspire me to ideas. You can use a lot of creativity techniques like Brainstorming or MindMapp.
Savings goals achieved?
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Enter your alternatives in the column C of the Excel sheet and in column D what they cost. (In the I have already entered some values, but you can of course replace them with your own numbers.)
What does the template do?
The Vorlage then automatically calculates how much you have saved in total. Line 39 shows whether you have reached your savings goal. If the value is 0, you have reached the savings goal. If he negative is, you have even undershot it. However, if it is positive, you should save this amount.
I can congratulate myself: I even fell short of my savings target by 38 Euro.
Finally, a tip: Save on the train
Even if the train has a reputation for being expensive, it still offers considerable savings potential: It is currently cheap to travel from A to B for 29 euros one way. However, there are only a limited number of places available.
But it is even cheaper: If you book three days in advance and a night from Saturday to Sunday between round trip or if you are traveling over a weekend or weekend (so-called weekend binding), you save 50% of the fare. But beware: These places are also contingent.
Planning saves money
If I do not travel with the weekend bond, I can still get 25 percent discount if I book three days in advance. In both cases, however, the route must be longer than 100 km, there must be a long-distance train and the start and destination must be identical. You also commit to this connection - if you missed the train: bad luck.
However: If I travel not only by long-distance train but also by local train, I can choose which one I want. And you can interrupt the journey for a day. But there can only be one night in between! The special highlight: If you use the Bahncard 25, you can reduce the fare by another 25%. The Bahncard 50, on the other hand, does nothing. If you travel often with this offer, the Bahncard 25 is worthwhile clear more.
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
You have Ask round to Jobs, Recruiting, personal development or increasing reach? Our AI consultant will help you for 5 euros a month – free for book buyers. We offer special ones for other topics IT services
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de