Our author Michael Moesslang has already established some time ago: 97% of all presentations are - oh boring. But how do you do it better? 10 tips.
Boredom or action?
Do you want to bore your readers or give them an exciting one Presentation offer? However, this requires two things:
Optimal preparation and full concentration on presentation presentation. Maybe you will not become a second Hitchcock, but a good speaker.
10 Tips - Presenting Like Hitchcock
The books on the subject (advertising)
- Prepare in time: Start the preparation in good time so that you do not run out of time.
- Taking notes: If you are well versed in the topic, write meaningful keywords on index cards - these will ensure that you do not forget anything. Or make a note of the most important headlines on a headline sheet to keep track.
- Write down everything! If you are unfamiliar with the topic: Write the full text of the presentation. Then read it so often that looking at the beginning of the sentence is enough to keep the subject in mind. Avoid reading from the script.
- Pay attention to emphasis and pauses: When writing the script, pay attention to the emphasis and pauses in the right places: This is how you can achieve good effects.
- Systematic proceed! Arrange your documents, then is also order in your head. Do not just quote quotations, but write them verbatim in your redeman's script or on the cards - so you avoid hectic swearing on the table.
- Take up: Practice your speech four times. Record yourself (eg on the computer or with a cassette recorder) or picture (with a digital or video camera). Let yourself be a constructive feedback from well-meaning but critical friends.
- Learning by chance: Memorize the first four minutes of your presentation: then you will have time to calm down during the lecture.
- Which media do you want to use? Which media do you want to use? Beamer, Overhead, Video, Flipchart? Plan the use of media directly when writing. Then familiarize yourself with the presentation technology on site.
- Be on time: Come on time, sleep well and physically and mentally fit for the lecture. If you are ill, cancel the presentation better if possible. If that does not work, start by pointing out your poor condition.
- Think of your listeners: What expertise do the listeners have? Which language will you most understand? What reactions do I expect or expect from the audience?
Top books on the subject
Read text as PDF
Discounts for your success (advertising)!
Acquire this text as a PDF (only for own use without passing it on according to Terms and conditions): Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de, we will then send the PDF to you immediately. You can also purchase text series.
Advice on success, goal achievement or marketing
Book eCourse on Demand
Up to 30 lessons with 4 learning tasks each + final lesson as a PDF download. Please send us one after purchase eMail with the desired title supportberufebilder.de. Alternatively, we would be happy to put your course together for you or offer you a personal, regular one eMail-Course - all further information!
Skate eBook as desired
If our store does not offer you your desired topic: We will be happy to put together a book according to your wishes and deliver it in a format of yours Choice. Please sign us after purchase supportberufebilder.de